Sponsored

What did you do to your 2dr today?

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Heresy I know, but I've never been a fan of the Red Dash...

Last Pic of Red Dash.jpg

Dash Taken Apart.jpg

New Passenger Dash.jpg
Looks great!
And TBH, not a fan of the red dash w/ certain colors, but I'd love to have one since that would mean I'd have a REAL 4Lo transfer case (Not my 4"Medium" transfer case), quick disc sways, bigger/stronger diffs w/ 4.1 gears and lockers. And also a cool Rubicon hood sticker.

But my gray dash does look pretty cool!
Sponsored

Powelligator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2022 JL Rubicon
Clubs

Do they make a saddle leather dash? I love the saddle tan on my seats but Jeep made no effort to tie it in with anything. But hey, at least my dash is grey and not red!😂 looks great btw!
The leather stitched dash that I have is actually a 2020 Gladiator part. I don't know all the color options the Glad's have had since they came out, worth checking into because the interior parts are all interchangeable.

Powelligator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2022 JL Rubicon
Clubs

This looks so much better. I am going to have to do this. How long did it take to do?
About two hours, that includes time fishing for one of those little plastic clips that got sucked up into the abyss of the inner dash HVAC. I also took my time, I had all afternoon. There's a couple of YouTube videos out there, I watched both and have a couple additional comments for anyone wanting to do this in the future: 1. Remove the grab handle, it's only two 13mm screws and makes getting at the intermediate "Airbag" trim piece way easier. 2. Do this on a warm day, all the plastic softens up and the parts are a lot more flexible and easy to work with. 3. You don't need to remove the head unit, I lost a plastic clip behind it and removed it for the fishing expedition.

Sponsored

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

That red dash stopped me from pulling the trigger on a sarge green Rubi. Just couldn't get on board with the color contrast
I hear you... Sarge wasn't much of a consideration as I didn't know about interior mods like this. Would have made it a harder decision. My Snazzberry clashes some as well. Might have to consider when I run out of more important mods.

JLR_AEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon AEV Outfitted
Keep us posted. Looking to move up from 33s to 35s on my JLR. Wondering what lift I should do to accompany?
Sorry I took so long. Ended up going with slightly bigger 35's; Nitto Ridge Grapplers(I was running 315 KO2's before).
Only doing overlanding/trails so I just went with a 1.25 inch spacer/shim lift 👍

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? FullSizeRender

Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Heresy I know, but I've never been a fan of the Red Dash...

Not heresy. I absolutely f'ing hate it with a passion. This looks a million times better!

Knew there was a few different leather dash options, but never realized there was a red-stitched one to match the rest of the Rubicon stitching. Imo, if you order a Rubi w/black leather seats, this is how they should make it at the factory.

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Sorry I took so long. Ended up going with slightly bigger 35's; Nitto Ridge Grapplers(I was running 315 KO2's before).
Only doing overlanding/trails so I just went with a 1.25 inch spacer/shim lift 👍

What are the details on your front bumper? Looks great.

rizion

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2dr Sport S
Hello! New here. Had her for about 3 weeks

35 inch KM3s
Pro Comp Polished wheels
2 1/2 in Tereflex lift
Rough Country Vertex shocks

Waiting on Rock rails but the build is coming along and happy with it so far

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? 28315459-359B-437A-A33B-7FBD87174C81
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? 28315459-359B-437A-A33B-7FBD87174C81
Love the wheels. Looks good! How are those vertex riding?

blk2doorjl

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Two Door
Love the wheels. Looks good! How are those vertex riding?
They’ve only got about 200 miles on them. They ride way better than the stock Sport suspension. I have the dampening set at 4 all around. Once it settles, I may adjust down a click. So far, so good though 🤞
Sponsored