JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

DRockWilson

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Tide
That actually makes a lot of sense. Kind of like when you’re in D1 and they give you an estimated “ship” date but they’re really referring to when the vehicle will start to be built. Good insight on that one brother. Just sent my dealer an email so we will see if it has moved over the weekend. Cheers 🍻
See mine has been different. When I was in D Scheduled, I had TBD as my Estimated Delivery as expected. Then the Tracker was behind and I was already in F Status before the Tracker retroactively updated to "In Production" (it updated 6/6 but put my In Production Date to 6/2). This is when I first saw the Estimated Delivery date. While I was excited for an Estimated Delivery of 6/22, I knew it was a incredibly fast build and delivery if it were true. So it wasn't the "Start To Be Build" date for me nor is it a true Delivery Date because I am still "In Production" (JB Status from Dealer info).

I think we can all agree that it is nice to have something to keep checking but it is not really accurate and up to date.

Advertisement

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
The tracker usually lags a bit behind reality, but how is it misleading?
When they post ETAs that are nowhere near correct and TBD when in fact the Jeep is already at the dealer, but that’s just my opinion. Of course my opinion might be prejudiced seeing I have been in shipping almost 3 months. And depending on who you speak to at JC you can get all sorts of slants, some of which can lead you to believe progress is being made when it isn’t.

Sponsored

At Risk Ute

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
milehightrails.com
Vehicle(s)
‘94 YJ, ‘21 JLR, ‘22 JLUR XR, ‘23 392 XR
Occupation
Retired Navy
Mine was also “built“ on a Sunday over a long weekend. This sounds worse than a Friday build! Hoping the website ain’t accurate.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 43B33904-79D3-4C7D-91CE-A99383E577FC

My Jeep was built 5/16 & has been in inspection till 6/19 with a delivery date of 6/22. It changed to built 6/19 & TBD for delivery. So if my magic ball is correct it should ship 6/22 or wait for the next train to California!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 43B33904-79D3-4C7D-91CE-A99383E577FC

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
I have a Porsche Cayman that I ordered January 4th. Original delivery date estimate was 6/24 but went all the way out to 8/17 after the Ukraine war started and the ship bringing over a batch of cars caught on fire and sank.
My Golf R was on that ship!

Ddalton3

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unl. 3.6
That actually makes a lot of sense. Kind of like when you’re in D1 and they give you an estimated “ship” date but they’re really referring to when the vehicle will start to be built. Good insight on that one brother. Just sent my dealer an email so we will see if it has moved over the weekend. Cheers 🍻
I guess we’ll see if there’s any update on Wednesday. Boy am I tired of having a garage full of parts and nothing to put a wrench to. 😂

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

When they post ETAs that are nowhere near correct and TBD when in fact the Jeep is already at the dealer, but that’s just my opinion. Of course my opinion might be prejudiced seeing I have been in shipping almost 3 months. And depending on who you speak to at JC you can get all sorts of slants, some of which can lead you to believe progress is being made when it isn’t.
They're explicitly ETAs and not TAs.

Mine had a bogus TBD, but it's pretty obvious when that's wrong.

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Just got a email that my window sticker is found, not showing on Crypto site yet! Will check back soon! It’s getting real!
If the email is from crypto click the link on the email.

AngieGal816

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1948 Willys, 22 Rubicon XR, 23 Willys XR ordered
And now I'm back to D status...WTF?!?! :mad:

Advertisement

Advertisement