JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

J_Winslow

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
I'm worried interest rates are going to be STUPID by the time I see mine!
Actually bought my wrangler yesterday. I have over 100k income and an 836 credit score. 3.2% interest rate

Now the damn thing needs to get delivered

BKLYNJeep23

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Patiently
F67AFCCA-8B92-4D88-B86D-775B1EC151B9.png
F67AFCCA-8B92-4D88-B86D-775B1EC151B9.png
Dealer said it hit the ramp 2 days ago and expects it tomorrow. If there are any members of this forum that live in Toledo for the love of off roading go help ‘em out part time. They’re struggling.
Congrats. Beautiful truck. I order three days before u and still nothing.
Glad to see some February orders coming thru

Atomic-Mouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JK - 2022 392 - 2024 JLR
Things seems to be moving, I originally had a delivery date of July 15 today it changed to June 29. The tracker always seems to be a day behind. Called the dealer and he confirmed it was definitely code KZM. first rail departur.

hope you all start seeing movement on your orders.

88504A94-A2DA-49F2-B0B5-333F8482D5A2.jpeg

Sponsored

TwinFallsTL

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep
Actually bought my wrangler yesterday. I have over 100k income and an 836 credit score. 3.2% interest rate

Now the damn thing needs to get delivered

Unfortunately, We are looking at least 2.5-3 months from now.... IT WILL GET WORSE. Like you we have Top Tier rates through USAA and NFCU, but believe their rates will likely be double what they are now. Second, with our credit and income, dealer quote a 2.2% loan (4 weeks ago).

I'm old enough to know what a recession does to vehicle finance rates and now that Vehicle REPOS hit a huge increase in MAY this year, financing rates will now increase quite substantially (almost regardless of Interest rates). Because the FEDs will limit $$$ to banks.

If you all remember, my issues were a swing and a miss on 3 bad USED JLUS units (2 were from Canada) and one that broke down at a dealer 45 min after we bought it from a used car buying service. So, wife said screw it, let's just buy new. So, now were are on a long wait that is going to heavily work against us.

If the money rates are horrible, I'm not sure what we will decide to do. But I won't pay a ton for a new Jeep. This economy will have quite a few used ones out there in 60+ days. Repos will get worse. Last year the free money artificially gave people incomes allowing them to buy new cars. That income got gobbled up and went away by April. Their savings only lasted till food & gas went (and will go ) much higher. Unfortunately, repos will go up, and that will be giving many folks a great deal too, on used cars. Now, if JEEP offerers some additional incentives by then, we make out fantastic with our outstanding Credit. But I don't have a Chrystal ball.

Last edited:

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S
Nice!!! I hope to have it by August.... Sooner is always welcome. Good Luck to all waiting....
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot_20220617-234527

J_Winslow

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Unfortunately, We are looking at least 2.5-3 months from now.... IT WILL GET WORSE. Like you we have Top Tier rates through USAA and NFCU, but believe their rates will likely be double what they are now. Second, with out credit and income, dealer quote a 2.2% loan (4 weeks ago).

I'm old enough to know what a recession does to vehicle finance rates and now that Vehicle REPOS hit a huge increase in MAY this year, financing rates will now increase quite substantially (almost regardless of Interest rates). Because the FEDs will limit $$$ to banks.

If you all remember, my issues were a swing and a miss on 3 bad USED JLUS units (2 were from Canada) and one that broke down at a dealer 45 min after we both it from a used car buying service. So, wife said screw it, let's just buy new. So, now were are on a long wait that is going to heavily work against us.

If the money rates are horrible, I'm not sure what we will decide to do. But I won't pay a ton for a new Jeep. This economy will have quite a few used ones out there in 60+ days. Repos will get worse. Last year the free money artificially gave people incomes allowing them to buy new cars. That income got gobbled up and went away by April. Their savings only lasted till food & gas went (and will go ) much higher. Unfortunately, repos will go up, and that will be giving many folks a great deal too, on used cars. Now, if JEEP offerers some additional incentives by then, we make out fantastic with our outstanding Credit. But I don't have a Chrystal ball.
I got my loan though pentagon federal credit union.. irs about the lowest there is now due to the rate hikes

Sponsored

Dans1tj

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022Rubicon
Congrats. Beautiful truck. I order three days before u and still nothing.
Glad to see some February orders coming thru
We picked it up yesterday. Still showing “in production” in the tracker. Glad to be done with the process. Now, on to mods and getting dirty.
I wish everyone who is waiting has their day come sooner than later. I know that the anticipation is rough.

AGENT00337

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
My wrangler has finally arrived in NY. Jeep order tracker showed an eta of July 4th then it changed to July 5th. This morning it changed again to June 27th. I messaged my sales rep and he sent me this screen shot showing that it arrived early morning in NY (Mechanicsville) on the 16th of June. Soooo close. Mechanicsville is only 2 hours away from my dealer. Hopefully a driver gets to it soon so I can get it before the 4th of July.

IMG_2044.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement