Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator
So, I had a chance to spend some time behind the wheel of the new Bronco recently. Is it good enough to make a true Jeep enthusiast want one? In this video I'll share my thoughts on this topic as well as my conclusion. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5HJ5REOo6XbFuakJem6TTw

-Steven
Sponsored

Last edited:

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Just tell us, click-bait. On ignore.

Last edited:

Sponsored

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
I ain’t clicking the link, so I guess I’ll never know.

Note to OP: I’d be much more likely to click if this post were something like “In this video, I conclude that Wrangler owners have few reasons to switch to a Bronco. Click the link for an in-depth look at how I arrived at this conclusion.”

Coach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram Bighorn
Three of our Neighbors have them. I have never driven one, but as my Wife said, boy are they ever ugly....and I agree!
At 1st glance I thought you said "but like my wife, boy are they ever ugly.." :)

OP
OP
ExpeditionBuilds

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator
I ain’t clicking the link, so I guess I’ll never know.

Note to OP: I’d be much more likely to click if this post were something like “In this video, I conclude that Wrangler owners have few reasons to switch to a Bronco. Click the link for an in-depth look at how I arrived at this conclusion.”
Noted! I should have you write copy for me.

-Steven

Matt878

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 15 Sahara 2dr 6 speed, current 18 JLU S
Occupation
You wouldn’t like me if you knew
I drove it months before they began being delivered. Dealerships were told to have one model car they cannot sell and my brother is a finance manager at Ford, so needless to say he brought it home for a week.

It was a 7 speed yellow badlands…the manual was light years ahead of my JL stick but I immediately noticed that the hard top was built like shit, with glue coming out of the seams on the inside. Very very immediately obvious. This was before they recalled them, I remember saying wow QC sucks doesn’t it?!

Loved the 10 inch screen but wasn’t necessary it was more fluff than actual usable space.

Rode pretty well too

But shit it looks like a frog in the front and the interior plastics sucked so much

Sponsored

SouthernJL

First Name
Isom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Camry and 2014
1.5 years ago when we were inundated with images of the 2 door with doughnut doors, I was mesmerized by it.

Fast forward to real life sightings of both the 2 and the 4 door in the present, I've seen one 2 door that looked damn good. As for the 4 doors, they just look like oversized blobs of goo. Glad I got over the hype before I made the huge mistake of trying to get one.

Last edited:

1Evil55

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport
Do their door hinges bubble and melt? Will they honor their corrosion warranty? I'm on my first ever Jeep JL now. I absolutely love driving it especially now that summer is here. Never in my life did I want a convertible. This changed my mind. I bring up the paint issue compared to Ford because I just had my doors/hinges repainted. The engineering design is crap. If it weren't, we wouldn't all be having this problem. I've never owned an FCA before this. Been a GM dedicated guy for 27 years with only 2 exceptions. I buy cars every couple years, usually new. My wife gets the same treatment. The paint issues is enough for me to go somewhere else.

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
I just don't like the looks of it. I wanted it to be more like the prototypes that showed. I hate to say I have no brand loyalty so I'd buy it if I liked it because I get bored. Not in this case.

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

Another post to increase views on a YouTube channel. You caught me, I guess because I was hoping to just reply with "Yes, you should buy one." I must just be an old fart that is too brand loyal and will never even look at a competitor for my crawling rig. The constant questions of should I buy a Bronco or "Goodbye, I am going to sell my Jeep for something else are cries for attention. Your comparison was strictly on speed over gravel roads and on the road... Buyers that look to either the Bronco or the Jeep for 0-60 performance are missing the point of the purpose these are built for. Just my opinion, I am fine with getting flamed for it on a "Jeep" forum...

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited