First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 xj and 18 JL rubicon
Occupation
Military
Installed the pypes exhaust with the M80 muffler. This muffler is suppose to be a littler louder than their other street muffler they offer . This kit comes with rear sway bar spacers because it goes above the sway bar not like the others that go below it. Super easy kit to install. It’s a high clearance exhaust. Also great price. Will try to get a video clip up soon

0B4C9CDF-E370-41D4-8F17-0BD1A0710E9C.jpeg

D8A2A556-934E-47E1-B2D3-96DACCE80AD9.jpeg
Sponsored

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Can you post pics of the spacers and the routing over the swaybar

Sponsored

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
OP
OP
Wildmank99

Wildmank99

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 xj and 18 JL rubicon
Occupation
Military
Sorry I can get one tomorrow

Sponsored

Gaxmode

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Hey do you have any more videos under higher rpm? How do you like it? Thinking of picking one of these up as they are local to me, thanks!

OP
OP
Wildmank99

Wildmank99

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 xj and 18 JL rubicon
Occupation
Military
Hey do you have any more videos under higher rpm? How do you like it? Thinking of picking one of these up as they are local to me, thanks!

I love it. The only thing I see now is that they don’t sell it anymore on their website or any other site I haven’t seen them for sale on quadratec and others.

rlaracue

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Nice setup. I see they have this model back on their site and the less aggressive model. If you get a chance and don't mind go you put a decibel meter app on your phone and get some readings at idle, acceleration from a stop and and highway? I cannot find any hard data on how loud these get or drone levels at speed.

I ask bc I have a Magnaflow Cat Back system on my JLU Rubicon and its pretty loud at low RPMs esp when down shifting or going up a hill.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Wildmank99

Wildmank99

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 xj and 18 JL rubicon
Occupation
Military
I’ll see if I can do. They came out with new pipe from the one I had in this video. Junk that the new pipe is way better

OP
OP
Wildmank99

Wildmank99

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 xj and 18 JL rubicon
Occupation
Military
Nice setup. I see they have this model back on their site and the less aggressive model. If you get a chance and don't mind go you put a decibel meter app on your phone and get some readings at idle, acceleration from a stop and and highway? I cannot find any hard data on how loud these get or drone levels at speed.

I ask bc I have a Magnaflow Cat Back system on my JLU Rubicon and its pretty loud at low RPMs esp when down shifting or going up a hill.

Thanks!
So the only I could get yesterday was at idle and it was at like 83db
Sponsored