AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny - Could you check availability or ETA on a few part numbers? I have a 22 JLURD with cloth and want to add the red stitched leather options (dash pad, console lid and all 4 door arm rests). I already ordered the red stitched dash panels from you.

From what I have found, these are the part numbers. I want to be sure the door armrest are the same as the cloth seat option. I dont see any indication the door card is different but want to confirm.

Armrest Left Rear - 6RL59NR3AC
Armrest Right Rear - 6RL58NR3AC
Armrest Left Front - 6RL55NR3AD
Armrest Right Front - 6RL54NR3AD
Dash Pad - 6AC121R3AC
Console Armrest - 6AC671R3AH

Thanks!
Hi Al,

Armrests are specific to the type of seating the vehicle has. Please confirm you have cloth as I will need to find (if it exists) a cloth vehicle with stitched armrests.

The other part numbers are correct. The console arrest is readily available, The dash top is on a 30 day backorder from the date the order is placed.

Thanks,
- Benny
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny - I am looking at part# 82215742AD set of high line fender flares with halogen DRL's. Do have offer any discounts that are better than your website price? I know they are out of stock but wanted to get in line.

thanks
Rob
Hi Rob,

These are not expected to be available until after August, I will send you a code so that you can reserve a set.

Thanks,
- Benny

Jeeb

First Name
JEEB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps!
My inquiry: If I get a Mopar lift installed by a Jeep dealer, does it void my warranty? The dealer claims it could. ???

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
My inquiry: If I get a Mopar lift installed by a Jeep dealer, does it void my warranty? The dealer claims it could. ???
That's false, However if the cause of any future issue is deemed to be from the lift kit or it's components then it would not be covered and would be your responsibility.

- Benny

Sponsored

cruicad

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Hi Al,

Armrests are specific to the type of seating the vehicle has. Please confirm you have cloth as I will need to find (if it exists) a cloth vehicle with stitched armrests.

The other part numbers are correct. The console arrest is readily available, The dash top is on a 30 day backorder from the date the order is placed.

Thanks,
- Benny
Benny,

I can confirm it came with cloth. I see how they attach to the door panel. My question is can the red stitched arm rest for each door fit on the panel that came with the cloth rubicon interior. I can PM you my VIN if that makes it easier. If it is unknown, can we work out if they dont work a return and Ill post if they do or do not work on the forum for all to see. If they do, there might be some business to be had because I cant find anywhere that says they do or do not work.

Thanks!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny,

I can confirm it came with cloth. I see how they attach to the door panel. My question is can the red stitched arm rest for each door fit on the panel that came with the cloth rubicon interior. I can PM you my VIN if that makes it easier. If it is unknown, can we work out if they dont work a return and Ill post if they do or do not work on the forum for all to see. If they do, there might be some business to be had because I cant find anywhere that says they do or do not work.

Thanks!
Hi Al,

The armrests are shaped differently and are not compatible with each others door panels.

I am trying to find a VIN that has cloth seats with stitched armrests but I do not believe this combination exists. If you happen to come across such vehicle pass along a link to it and I will pull the part numbers used.

Thanks,
- Benny

cruicad

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Hi Al,

The armrests are shaped differently and are not compatible with each others door panels.

I am trying to find a VIN that has cloth seats with stitched armrests but I do not believe this combination exists. If you happen to come across such vehicle pass along a link to it and I will pull the part numbers used.

Thanks,
- Benny
I looked at one with leather today and it does look like a differnet panel. Ill likely just order to console and dash pad for now. Thanks for all the help!

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
@AllMoparParts.com

One of my Vents broke and the track on the soft top that the driver side window slides into is bent/warped, can I bring it in for warranty work?

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
@AllMoparParts.com

One of my Vents broke and the track on the soft top that the driver side window slides into is bent/warped, can I bring it in for warranty work?
Hi John,
I think you should inquire with your local dealership's service department. We do not represent mopar corporate, We are an independent dealership based in New York.

Thank you,
- Benny

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Hi Benny, Im looking for part #68358392AC. The soft top window storage bag. If you have it, would you have a code you could send to me as well?

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Dear Benny... I am looking for the plastic bracket that attaches the LED tail lamp to the body of the Jeep. I believe it is #6 in the photo. Let me know if I am right and a price if it is correct. Thanks!

Image 5-23-22 at 2.09 PM.jpg

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Dear Benny... I am looking for the plastic bracket that attaches the LED tail lamp to the body of the Jeep. I believe it is #6 in the photo. Let me know if I am right and a price if it is correct. Thanks!

Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? Image 5-23-22 at 2.09 PM
Hi Joe,

Here are links to them

Left
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-mounting-bracket-left-68376497aa

Right
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-mounting-bracket-right-68376496aa

And here is a photo for reference
Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 1653341075948

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Sponsored