Quadratec Customer Service Nightmare

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Our Ring doorbell camera has captured a few delivery drivers behaving badly. It's rare, actually, but the offending behavior sticks in one's memory.

UPS takes the prize here: Last year, a driver dropped two new motorcycle tires on my front porch. He then used them as a field-expedient hoop into which two small accompanying boxes were dropped from near shoulder height. Yep.

There wasn't any damage, thankfully. Had that occurred, I'd have had an absolute field day with their Claims Dept. A 1080p video link was already archived and ready to go.

I refuse to believe that the drivers don't notice the ever-increasing presence of doorbell cameras. Perhaps they know they don't need to care? Whatever.

------------

I was prepared to order a full set (4) of tube doors from Quadratec, but for discovering this thread on the Trending Forum Threads list...and observing its continued presence there, a clear indication of its popularity.

And so my C-notes went elsewhere, and will continue to do so until the company finds its footing again (and I sincerely hope they do).

Coincidentally, the doors arrived today. The driver's careful use of a hand truck earns him a Pass this time around.

Screenshot_20220505-183628.png
UPS has been great at our new place, it's been USPS I've had to watch. Dick mailman decided to huck our package at the front door since our steps were too much work for him - they were gifts bought internationally in their own little wooden boxes. Broke two of the boxes, thankfully the contents were otherwise unharmed. When I raised a CS ticket with them, they said they'd check and went radio silent and didn't respond to further replies. And the guy still works out street, and revs his shitty USPS knockoff jeep every time he drives by our house.

Jeep Wrangler JL Quadratec Customer Service Nightmare 20220118_122928
Sponsored

Jl335i

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Sahara JLU
lol I've been waiting for my fenders for 2 months now... Can you believe it?
It sucks waiting but what else can I do @Quadratec

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Now I have a NEW problem! My mechanic says at least 3 if not 5 of the 8 bolts were stripped! The bumper itself is solid and well-made, but the bolts are crap. He said he wouldn't use the winch with bolts like this. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF GETTING THE NEW BUMPER!!!

Should I contact Fab Fours or Quadratec? Or both???
I'd contact Fab Fours since it's their bolts, but TBH I'd just go get some decent grade 8 bolts and be on your way (hopefully the threads in the nuts are still ok though)

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
Just to note that 4 Wheel Parts has apparently fallen flat on their faces as of late also! Nothing but issues with my last coupe of orders from them. Crappy response from customer service via email & good luck getting them on the phone. Sad that companies are flushing themselves down the drain while Amazon continues to flourish!

vh_chick

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
I'd contact Fab Fours since it's their bolts, but TBH I'd just go get some decent grade 8 bolts and be on your way (hopefully the threads in the nuts are still ok though)
My mechanically inclined friend sorted it out. All is well with my bumper!

Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Just to note that 4 Wheel Parts has apparently fallen flat on their faces as of late also! Nothing but issues with my last coupe of orders from them. Crappy response from customer service via email & good luck getting them on the phone. Sad that companies are flushing themselves down the drain while Amazon continues to flourish!
I can tolerate Amazon in the city, but hate them beyond. I mostly started to have issues with Amazon when they started using their own drivers (mostly gig workers).

At one place I get stuff delivered frequently. Is a private airpark in the country side. I can’t get them to deliver anything in a reasonable time, assuming they don’t loose it. If they deliver, the gig workers refuse to read signs clearly marked all around and will dart across the runway.

I will not be renewing Amazon. I prefer when companies use traditional carriers.

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the gig workers refuse to read signs clearly marked all around and will dart across the runway.
Well that's not smart at all! I've been trying to avoid buying from Amazon for a multitude of reasons myself.

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
So my issue is resolved thankfully. Hailey and Savanna at @Quadratec we're both very helpful, and last week my last window in the set arrived and was shipped to me overnight. The circumstances around it sucked, but I'm grateful that when the item did finally show up in their hands, Q-Tec got it out to me ASAP. Thanks again ladies, and I will definitely be returning as a customer!

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
I have been having trouble getting @Quadratec to provide me with a gift card from a March 4 purchase. I have called and have several emails with each saying they will get it taken care of right away, but still no gift certificate. I know I won’t order anything more from them until this is resolved.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I just ordered a free catalog via their website. Let's see if they can at least do that correctly.
Catalog received June 12th, exactly 2 months from the date of the quoted post.

Sponsored

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Catalog received June 12th, exactly 2 months from the date of the quoted post.
Jeez, I just ordered a catalog for my son from Snapon & I got it free within 4 days.

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
I have been having trouble getting @Quadratec to provide me with a gift card from a March 4 purchase. I have called and have several emails with each saying they will get it taken care of right away, but still no gift certificate. I know I won’t order anything more from them until this is resolved.
Still nothing from @Quadratec despite calls and emails, each promising to get the gift card out to me.

xeon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
I ordered a screen protector for my radio in February from Quadratec after having my radio replaced the first time. Still haven't received the part ... its still on backorder. Good thing too....the radio died again...so new radio going in....at least I didn't have to get another screen protector... LOL. Thanks Quadratec...saved me $36. But I sure hope I get that thin soon.

slowcrawlerZJ

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 1982 CJ7, 2018 WK
Occupation
Retired Navy
Yup…Quadratec used to be on par with getting parts sent out pretty quickly but like most business since Covid they seem to not be able to get back on track with customer service or parts. I had an issue with them several times on parts being supposedly in stock then placed an order only to get a follow on message for several months delay. I get the delay portion but be honest up front about the availability. Morris 4x4 is the same way. Listing items in stock then come to find out 8-12 weeks or longer lead times after you place an order. To be honest Northridge 4x4 has been the most helpful customer service wise and honest with their time frame for availability of parts. Hopefully at some point maybe things will return to some kind of normalcy but if not companies…be honest about your parts in stock!

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
be honest about your parts in stock!
Sadly this has been going on for awhile (before Covid). Nothing more frustrating them ordering something that's hard to find anyway then seeing it in stock, ordering, your card being charged, the receiving an email "sorry".... arghhh!
Sponsored