Owners Manual

DfromBama

First Name
Deonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ
Do Jeeps still come with an owners manual or do I need to order one? Seems like I’ve read they’ve gone digital. I’m a little old school I guess… or maybe I learned it from my dad but I want a book I can flip through and have.
Sponsored

Beach Bum 89

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fiat Spider
Do Jeeps still come with an owners manual or do I need to order one? Seems like I’ve read they’ve gone digital. I’m a little old school I guess… or maybe I learned it from my dad but I want a book I can flip through and have.
My ‘22 had an owners manual in it. You can download as well. I think I’ve read others saying they had a paper manual as well

Packnbeer

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2-Door
my 21 came with a manual. It was in a green nylon bag / pouch thingy in the glovebox. If yours didn't come with one, I would go to the dealer and insist they get you one

Dgr401

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S - Granite Crystal
Occupation
Retired
Same here, mine came with the manual in the glove box. Check with your dealer.

OP
OP
DfromBama

DfromBama

First Name
Deonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ
my 21 came with a manual. It was in a green nylon bag / pouch thingy in the glovebox. If yours didn't come with one, I would go to the dealer and insist they get you one
I haven’t took ownership yet. I thought I had read where they didn’t come with a hard copy anymore. Thanks!

Sponsored

Mad Hatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2011 MDX Advance
The 2018's came with a color "Users Guide" of a couple hundred pages. A number of detailed subjects were not included, per a number of threads on this forum. There was also a 600-page black and white complete Owner's Manual available from Jeep Customer Service, free upon request. Suggest you call Jeep Customer Service and request the complete printed OM.

JeepGeezer

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Happily retired
I haven’t took ownership yet. I thought I had read where they didn’t come with a hard copy anymore. Thanks!
Our new Sport S came with a paper manual in a plastic case. I keep it in the glove box but I also downloaded the electronic version so I can do searches. I find that easier than using the Index and hoping ...

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
They don't come with manuals... just a user guide. Reach out to @JeepCares
Sponsored