Sponsored

Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders.

MannyB

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
I'm trying to order a JLU through Gupton, but so far I keep striking out. Wanted dual doors, but can't get them with HV Yellow. Wanted a manual trans, but Daniel says that he can't order a JLU manual except in basic Sport or Willys Sport trims. No explanation why. Here are all you folks waiting for your new Jeeps to arrive, and I'm waiting to find out what I can actually order!
I feel your pain. It's not Gupton it's Jeep. For some reason Jeep closed the orders for manual trans JL rubicons. I was trying to order a JLR Gobi rubicon manual trans today and the only options was to get it in an auto with the 2.0L turbo. I've read in other threads that jeep also closed the 3.6 etorque for rubicons. So your forced to get the auto and 2.0L engine. It cold be some type of supply shortages causing some order options to be closed out. I finally decided on getting a 6 speed with 4.88s and the color Gobi and now they're telling me I can't....that's what I get for procrastinating....
Sponsored

wings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wrangler 4XE
amazes me how the color
While ya'll wait for your Jeep here what's happening!

It amazes me how the colors are random - surely they don't go through paint like that and are in batches?

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door, 2011 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
System Administrator
amazes me how the color

It amazes me how the colors are random - surely they don't go through paint like that and are in batches?
Since they're being painted by robots, they're probably just rotating nozzles and collection tubes, so it doesn't matter.

They paint a white one with nozzle 1/collection tube 1, then they paint a sarge green one with nozzle 4/collection tube 4.

Sponsored

Baldo72

First Name
Luca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon, Alfa Romeo Giulia, 1972 JEEP CJ5
Tomorrow is the day I get to pick it up!!! Woot Woot!
question. From when they said it was ready to ship how long did it take to get to Gupton? Here what Renee sent me this week... ((Currently you are in transit with a delay))

status 5.8.2022.png

spiG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ram 1500/19 HD SGS
update from RENEE ((Currently you are in transit with a delay)) I wonder how long will it take now...

Jeep Wrangler JL Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders. status 5.8.2022
Mines been pending final inspection for a week, let’s see on Monday if it changes or not

jonaandcaleb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
question. From when they said it was ready to ship how long did it take to get to Gupton? Here what Renee sent me this week... ((Currently you are in transit with a delay))

status 5.8.2022.png
Released from plant on 5/2 (no window sticker yet) to dealers lot on 5/5. Asked Daniel if it was there (per JC recommendation) and he said he got some in and Renee would be reaching out to confirm. Renee reached out a little later. Scheduled appointment for Monday. hopefully it won’t to too busy since it’s Monday.

Even got a picture from a forum member here so I’ve actually seen THE one.

Jeep Wrangler JL Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders. D75A2BB9-9C5C-48B0-A7B5-50E41062E2FA

Last edited:

PeterG7

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra

Jeep Wrangler JL Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders. D75A2BB9-9C5C-48B0-A7B5-50E41062E2FA
For me it was 6-7 weeks from window sticker to pickup

Sponsored

Dreamer854

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
911 Dispatcher

Jeep Wrangler JL Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders. E7B55EB9-E220-4C10-AD68-BDE7DF3E318C
Ordered 3/11, build complete and into shipping on 4/24, arrived at Gupton on 4/29.
Sponsored