Sponsored

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
Yawn.

But I like the wheels, and I prefer the Katzkin leather to the OEM leather.

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

It really irks me the eco diesel doesn’t allow for those wheels or 35’s as a factory option.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
All I see is a dull gray XR with unfinished beadlocks and a hood sticker that might have come from Pixel Decals.

Anything else?

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
The second to last picture shows a Katzkin label, the third to last shows cloth seats. Looks like a Sport S XR.

Sponsored

cafecito820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
All I see is a dull gray XR with unfinished beadlocks and a hood sticker that might have come from Pixel Decals.

Anything else?
Nope. They had one parked at Jeep Beach. Other than the hood decal, it looks like a Sport trim inside. All black and plastic, no colored stitching or anything interesting at all.

MattT69

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Anything else?
The Shades of Grey are out of control. These are the new names for the Shades: Dull, Matte, Gloss, Metallic, Light, Smokey, Shadie, Dark, Darker and just get Black already... 😄

scott.roams

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Researching...
I've seen some of the threads in a few of the Facebook groups going bezerk over the super duper limited High Tide edition and I'm not sure why. 😐 I'm guessing the entry level Jeep crowd is now ecstatic they can order with the XR? 🤷🏻

Sponsored

sardog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler X-Gone, 2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
It really irks me the eco diesel doesn’t allow for those wheels or 35’s as a factory option.
It irks me that these options aren't available on the 2 door models but that is how Jeep seems to offer options.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2004 Wrangler Unlimited
I wonder why does it have LED headlights and DRLs, but regular tailights? I thought the LED package included all 3 as well as fog lights?

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Where's the Sunrider soft top escape hatch? I thought that was standard on these? It is also quite curious, as @The Last Cowboy pointed out, that the one shot shows cloth front drivers seat and another shows the katzkin label on a leather seat? WTF? Did that Frankenstein stuff together to try to slip one past somebody? Maybe it comes with the freedom panels as well since it has the hard top and you install the Sunrider yourself?

When I used the configurator on Jeep.com there was no option for leather and nothing mentioned about Freedom panels being included. LED tail lights are part of the Safety Group so you'd have to order that group to get those.

Also, if you take those armor all'ed tires to the beach you have rolling sandpaper for sidewalls in about 10 seconds.

Last edited:

zw470

First Name
McFly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR
I've seen some of the threads in a few of the Facebook groups going bezerk over the super duper limited High Tide edition and I'm not sure why. 😐 I'm guessing the entry level Jeep crowd is now ecstatic they can order with the XR? 🤷🏻
If this is supposed to be "entry-level" why is a Willys XR cheaper?
Sponsored