Sponsored

Are the Gladiator guys supposed to wave? (cause they don't at me)

Rustynail11

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I have a hard time getting waves from JL/JK/TJ owners. When I had my JKU several years ago everyone waved. Now, not so much. Seems weird to me

Sponsored

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR, 2021 JLU Sport Altitude
But please try to put yourself in their shoes.

Every time they see a JL, they are reminded that they made a grave mistake.
JT owner here, I always wave. No mistake, got exactly what I want out of it. Not sure why JT hate exists here, we're family. Any CJ, YJ, TJ, LJ, JK, JL, and JT get the same love from me. Full disclosure, wife does have a JL.

I could see if it was like a Renegade or something, the lineage there is a bit questionable ;-)

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
JT owner here, I always wave. No mistake, got exactly what I want out of it. Not sure why JT hate exists here, we're family. Any CJ, YJ, TJ, LJ, JK, JL, and JT get the same love from me. Full disclosure, wife does have a JL.

I could see if it was like a Renegade or something, the lineage there is a bit questionable ;-)
Oh for sure. I was more teasing than anything else. Some of my best friends drive JTs! 😜

I wave at JTs. However, they definitely don’t wave back as often as JLs.

DogsRule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JL
I'll sheepishly admit I have waved to jeeps while driving my Sierra 1500 pickup to Home Depot.
LOL. It superspreads. Last week I'm driving the '95 Impreza and I'm waving away at every Wrangler passing and my wife's laughing hard like Jim Carrey right at my face, while I'm griping why noone's waving back. Took me an hour to figure that out.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JTWAVE

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
I wave all the time, although, I have to admit I zone out on my way home from work sometimes. Yeah, sometimes I have JL envy, but when I'm on the trail and I'm the one hauling everyone's shit in the bed, the JL's have a little bit of JT envy.