Sponsored

Are the Gladiator guys supposed to wave? (cause they don't at me)

KrispyKotex

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Rubicon Snazzberry
Occupation
USN Submariner (ret), IT Analyst/Network Engineer
I wave at anybody. Sometimes even other automakers. For the most part, everyone waves back, but I'd say there is less waves returned from people with older or older custom Jeeps. Doesn't bother me though, everyone should be friendly to each other.

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
I wave at JTs but most of the time it's because I think I'm waving at a Wrangler before I discover I'm not.

I know it's way cheaper to use parts already designed and made but really FCA? To me the Gladiator should be more unique than being 3/4 Wrangler and 1/4 pickup truck.

At the very least, the rear door should have been Gladiator specific. That door is shaped that way because the wheel well on a Wrangler is right behind it. On a Gladiator it just looks out of place.

Sponsored

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
If it makes you feel any better, I've never owned a Gladiator, just a few Wranglers, and I won't wave at you either.

Sponsored

levi.butler

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR & 2021 JLUR
These threads are hilarious... bunch of either stock or electric Jeep owners trying to determine what a 'real' Jeep is. HAHA!

We have both. We wave at everyone. I wave at every XJ I see because if you are driving an XJ on the street, I know you love that sumbitch! HAHA!

I promise you that my 2/3rds Jeep is a real Jeep and I wheel my shit harder than 99% of the people claiming that it's not a real Jeep.

Remember, you were a new Jeep owner once upon a time too. If everyone was a dick to you about whether you waved or not, how many subsequent Jeeps would you have bought after that?

Jeep Wrangler JL Are the Gladiator guys supposed to wave? (cause they don't at me) IMG_2268
Jeep Wrangler JL Are the Gladiator guys supposed to wave? (cause they don't at me) IMG_3364