First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Randymarionjeepram.com
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Jeep Wrangler 4xe, Subaru Crosstrek
Your welcome and there is no lying. It’s 6% off under invoice pricing to all customers except California and a few other states. They have a doc fee also as you do. Not bashing your deal at all, but as I pointed out your 4% discount turns into a 2-3% discount after the fees are added on…just pointing out the facts. It’s a forum…you can read people’s comments and take them negatively or take them with constructive criticism.
Its not necessarily constructive conversation, its a attempt to make us look bad/deceitful, but anyone that reads this far understands that. Which is more than fine! You will never see me using a different account bashing other companies, its distasteful and a tactic we dont need at our dealer. Our discount comes out to roughly a percent lower with fees which is why our initial offering is 1% higher than the competition. Thanks again for your time & bumping our post to reach more people. Look forward to showing the forum where the best deal in the country is! Again, we appreciate you Starrs, hope you and yours have a great weekend over there ;)
Sponsored

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Its not necessarily constructive conversation, its a attempt to make us look bad/deceitful, but anyone that reads this far understands that. Which is more than fine! You will never see me using a different account bashing other companies, its distasteful and a tactic we dont need at our dealer. Our discount comes out to roughly a percent lower with fees which is why our initial offering is 1% higher than the competition. Thanks again for your time & bumping our post to reach more people. Look forward to showing the forum where the best deal in the country is! Again, we appreciate you Starrs, hope you and yours have a great weekend over there ;)
Look I’m not trying to make you or the dealership you work for look bad/deceitful..your words btw. Hope you sell a ton of jeeps with your deal your offering. The questions I asked and statements I made are what you will be hearing anyway. I just got them all out of the way for you. Good luck to you

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Look I’m not trying to make you or the dealership you work for look bad/deceitful..your words btw. Hope you sell a ton of jeeps with your deal your offering. The questions I asked and statements I made are what you will be hearing anyway. I just got them all out of the way for you. Good luck to you
Thanks, same to you!

Noway

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
See lease pricing highlighted above in yellow stating MF is dependent on lender, but no mention of your practice of lease pricing being marked up a point to a point a half from the base money factor amount? Can you clarify?
They are not leasing to FL anyway. Dealers are just reluctant to lease..Period. I explained why in a previous post.

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
See lease pricing highlighted above in yellow stating MF is dependent on lender, but no mention of your practice of lease pricing being marked up a point to a point a half from the base money factor amount? Can you clarify?
Revising it now. I hadn't been told a definite answer on the actual cost of the lease portion until Fri-Sat. From what I am told it will be marked up roughly 1+- to 1.5- points.

Sponsored

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
Could someone clarify whether invoice pricing is available to someone in NYS, has a trade and no affiliation with any corporate or other discounts? My eyes are spinning while attempting to read all the threads/posts re this. I am working with a local dealer on a 392 Rubicon but it's at full retail. Thank you!

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Could someone clarify whether invoice pricing is available to someone in NYS, has a trade and no affiliation with any corporate or other discounts? My eyes are spinning while attempting to read all the threads/posts re this. I am working with a local dealer on a 392 Rubicon but it's at full retail. Thank you!
I had the same issue when I started trying to make sense of it all. I created a Google Docs spreadsheet, then realized that others might find the digging that I'd done useful too. See the spreadsheet in my sig.

Edit: consider joining Tread Lightly (ref'd in the spreadsheet).

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
I did go to the website and it appeared to me that Tread Lightly is for employees and affiliates but said nothing about discounts. It looked more like a tree hugger site. Perhaps it was the wrong one?

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I did go to the website and it appeared to me that Tread Lightly is for employees and affiliates but said nothing about discounts. It looked more like a tree hugger site. Perhaps it was the wrong one?
Lots of discussion about it being reactivated here: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/fca-affiliate-program-reactivated.85289/

It has the potential to save you some cash, especially if you use it at a dealership that doesn't otherwise offer below invoice pricing. Note that it isn't activate until 30 days after sign-up.

HFA2265

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Ratbert..... I wanted to pass along my recent experience with Randy Marion. I sent them a build for a 2022 Rubicon 4 xe wwth an MSRP of $64330. As advertised received an offer of 7% below invoice.....$57260. A day after I requested information regarding a 36 month/15K mile lease I was advised that "management" quoted a payment of $724 per month. Now I'm no math expert but this payment is no where near what others are quoting at this price point and there is a concern at this point regarding the integrity of this dealership. I will provide an update but this has turned into a very disappointing experience.

member: 52656"]
Lots of discussion about it being reactivated here: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/fca-affiliate-program-reactivated.85289/

It has the potential to save you some cash, especially if you use it at a dealership that doesn't otherwise offer below invoice pricing. Note that it isn't activate until 30 days after sign-up.
[/QUOTE]

Sponsored

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
I had an interaction with one of your Pa dealers, it had already been lined out, however, due to the number of post about them I did try. They offered me $500 OVER sticker price :CWL:

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Too bad you are 2,400mi from me... that would be one hell of a way to break it in though! I've been negotiating with another dealer in Arizona and this is a better deal. I'm tempted to order and hit some BOH trails on the long way home!
I ordered from a dealer 1,000 miles away. Worth it to save almost 10k off sticker.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Ratbert..... I wanted to pass along my recent experience with Randy Marion. I sent them a build for a 2022 Rubicon 4 xe wwth an MSRP of $64330. As advertised received an offer of 7% below invoice.....$57260. A day after I requested information regarding a 36 month/15K mile lease I was advised that "management" quoted a payment of $724 per month. Now I'm no math expert but this payment is no where near what others are quoting at this price point and there is a concern at this point regarding the integrity of this dealership. I will provide an update but this has turned into a very disappointing experience.
I know nothing about leases. Are they not honoring what was agreed to?

cclark20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4XE

member: 52656"]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like they didnt account for the $7500 Tax incentive or they used a Lease Company that doesn’t pass through the incentive. Ask them to use Chrysler Capital’s program to give you a approximate quote.

Have them guarantee you the Buy Rate/No mark up on the lease money factor.

You can’t lock in the Money Factor or Residual value so Lease numbers can change monthly and are based on your purchase date.

HFA2265

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Sounds like they didnt account for the $7500 Tax incentive or they used a Lease Company that doesn’t pass through the incentive. Ask them to use Chrysler Capital’s program to give you a approximate quote.

Have them guarantee you the Buy Rate/No mark up on the lease money factor.

You can’t lock in the Money Factor or Residual value so Lease numbers can change monthly and are based on your purchase date.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks.....It may be the $7500.....they wll lock in the Buy Rate (7% below Invoice) but want to add 1 - 1 1/2 points to the base rate which is just not acceptable to me.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.