Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
New to forum from Orlando Florida. Built a 22 Rubicon unlimited, bright white, eco diesel and finally took delivery a little over a week ago. Had a bunch of mods waiting in the garage that I’ve been working on getting on (many Late nights and YouTube videos) This forum has been invaluable for me already in choosing the right mods and general questions. Owned a JK in the past so this is #2. Now I just need to find some spots locally to get it dirty!
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
Nice looking Ride..👍
Sponsored

RZ.

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 Sport S
Occupation
Blueprints & Tarot
✌

Greetings and gratitude to y'all for the invaluable resource here!

Just squeaking into the JL world with my first Jeep (a 2018 w/ 38k on the clock).
Picked her up 2 weeks ago & just got her out to take a few pics today.
Nope - no time to wash first

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_1220.JPG

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
✌

Just squeaking into the JL world with my first Jeep (a 2018 w/ 38k on the clock).

Nice looking Ride.. 👍

Asshhdoll

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys
I just ordered my second Jeep on 4/8 (Willy’s Unlimited) I had a 2012 Unlimited Sport, she had 237,676 miles on her.

I hope it won’t take forever as I’m not far from TNAP, I reside right outside of Detroit.

NULL POINTER

First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, '19 VetteZ06 7spdVert,
Occupation
Old Fart
✌

Welcome to the 2018 club. Looking good. Jeeps were made to get dirty.

Reactions: RZ.

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
I just ordered my second Jeep on 4/8 (Willy’s Unlimited) I had a 2012 Unlimited Sport, she had 237,676 miles on her.

I hope it won’t take forever as I’m not far from TNAP, I reside right outside of Detroit.
Congrats on your Wrangler order.. 👍
Please remember, all good things come in time..:)

janusEffect

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
Hi, fellow JL enthusiasts! I’ve loved Jeep Wranglers my whole life, but only just officially joined the club about two months ago with a 2020 JLU Sahara in Ocean Metallic Blue. I’m out in Boise, ID, and despite the number of Wranglers I’ve seen out here I’ve only encountered 2 other JLs in this specific color.

Weirdly enough, this Wrangler started life as a Canadian rental vehicle - but it was imported to WA last year and found its way to an ID dealership shortly before I bought it.

The previous non-dealer owner had it lifted (2.5” kit I think?) and swapped out the stock wheels and tires for 18” x 9” Mayhem Warrior wheels with 35x12.5R18 Amp Mud Terrain Attack M/T tires. No other mods (yet). I’m mulling over a switch to 17” wheels and some ATs for a better on-road ride (especially in rain and light snow / ice), but these do win points for the aggressive look.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 48BF1488-BA3A-4DE1-93EB-5C2912642572

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 630A3A96-8BAD-45FF-9E8A-C99C4D156480

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hi, fellow JL enthusiasts! I’ve loved Jeep Wranglers my whole life, but only just officially joined the club about two months ago with a 2020 JLU Sahara in Ocean Metallic Blue. I’m out in Boise, ID, and despite the number of Wranglers I’ve seen out here I’ve only encountered 2 other JLs in this specific color.

Weirdly enough, this Wrangler started life as a Canadian rental vehicle - but it was imported to WA last year and found its way to an ID dealership shortly before I bought it.

The previous non-dealer owner had it lifted (2.5” kit I think?) and swapped out the stock wheels and tires for 18” x 9” Mayhem Warrior wheels with 35x12.5R18 Amp Mud Terrain Attack M/T tires. No other mods (yet). I’m mulling over a switch to 17” wheels and some ATs for a better on-road ride (especially in rain and light snow / ice), but these do win points for the aggressive look.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 630A3A96-8BAD-45FF-9E8A-C99C4D156480

Congrats on your new Ride! Great color.. 👍

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

A big congrats on your Wrangler order.. 👍 Just remember, all good things come in time..;)
Also remember..HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE..:)
Thank you! Very true. She’s my adventure buddy so keeping her happy and interested in Jeeping is important.

LATT5133

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' GT 350 - 90' Mustang GT - maybe JL Rubicon XR
Hi I am Jason and I just ordered a 22’ JLU Rubicon 4 Dr with the XR addition. I am a die hard Ford owner for the past 35 years and this is my first foray into another manufacturer. I am moving from a 90 Mustang GT convertible and Shelby GT 350 to this Jeep. Before the Shelby I owned a 1st Gen Raptor. I wanted to order a new Bronco but Ford has really biffed the release and they have not figured out the supply chain restricted environment we live in now! Thanks for the opportunity to engage here! Forgive me up front for any dumb questions!!

Sponsored

StardogGT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Cobra, '04 F250 Diesel, '16 Focus ST, '21 JLUR
Hi I am Jason and I just ordered a 22’ JLU Rubicon 4 Dr with the XR addition. I am a die hard Ford owner for the past 35 years and this is my first foray into another manufacturer. I am moving from a 90 Mustang GT convertible and Shelby GT 350 to this Jeep. Before the Shelby I owned a 1st Gen Raptor. I wanted to order a new Bronco but Ford has really biffed the release and they have not figured out the supply chain restricted environment we live in now! Thanks for the opportunity to engage here! Forgive me up front for any dumb questions!!
I loved my fox bodies, SN95 GTs and 2020 GT. I love my supercharged 32v Cobra. I love my Focus ST and my Powerstroke. But I have never had so much fun in any of my cars as I have had in my '21 Rubicon. 🤙 The Jeep is too damned much fun. Do like I did and pull the doors and top off and run it through the desert all day as soon as you buy it. Get some scratches on it. Once that part is over you can really enjoy it. It isn't a Mustang. Don't be that guy who keeps it nice for the next owner. That guy doesn't have any fun. Enjoy!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Remember, all good things come in time..;)
Jeeps are my favorite, and have been since the 70's, but I also like the Raptors....

LATT5133

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I loved my fox bodies, SN95 GTs and 2020 GT. I love my supercharged 32v Cobra. I love my Focus ST and my Powerstroke. But I have never had so much fun in any of my cars as I have had in my '21 Rubicon. 🤙 The Jeep is too damned much fun. Do like I did and pull the doors and top off and run it through the desert all day as soon as you buy it. Get some scratches on it. Once that part is over you can really enjoy it. It isn't a Mustang. Don't be that guy who keeps it nice for the next owner. That guy doesn't have any fun. Enjoy!
Man! Thanks for the response! I am pretty stoked for something different and keeping the ability to take the top and doors off!! In a past life I was on a Special Forces A Team that specialized in long range desert mobility. The Army sent us to some awesome schools to learn the fine art of 4-Wheelin so I am pretty jazzed to get back out there!! I am a bit far from the desert (Tampa) but my wife and I are looking at some overland camper options that make it easier to do it! Thanks again!

LATT5133

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Remember, all good things come in time..;)
Jeeps are my favorite, and have been since the 70's, but I also like the Raptors....
Thanks for the response!!

StardogGT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Cobra, '04 F250 Diesel, '16 Focus ST, '21 JLUR
Man! Thanks for the response! I am pretty stoked for something different and keeping the ability to take the top and doors off!! In a past life I was on a Special Forces A Team that specialized in long range desert mobility. The Army sent us to some awesome schools to learn the fine art of 4-Wheelin so I am pretty jazzed to get back out there!! I am a bit far from the desert (Tampa) but my wife and I are looking at some overland camper options that make it easier to do it! Thanks again!
I just got back from a visit to my aunt and uncle in Sarasota. If you ever want to wheel in the Black Hills let me know. I'll even supply the Jeep. 🇺🇸
Sponsored