Status
Not open for further replies.
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 TJ, 2018 JKU, 2020 JL
Thanks to all the members of this great community. I've been a long time member and lurker and look forward to helping you in purchasing your new vehicle.

We are offering up to 6% below invoice pricing on JL Wrangler orders (excluding the 392) with a Chrysler Affiliate code (such as Tread Lightly). We offer a standard 5% for everyone. If you are looking for a vehicle from one of our other brands we can take care of you as well.

We are located in Indian Trail, NC in the suburbs of Charlotte. If you are flying in to pick up your new vehicle we offer complementary pick up from Charlotte Douglas Airport.

A little info on me: I bought my first Wrangler in 2015 and haven't been able to stop collecting them. I've owned 5 and currently have a 2001 TJ, 2018 JKU and a 2020 JL.

You can reach out to me here or my email and I will try to get back to you in an hour or less.

If you make a weekend trip to pick up your vehicle hopefully we can make a Sunday run to Uwharrie.

See you on the trails (light and moderate for me only lol)

Daniel Phannareth
Capital CDJR of Indian Trail
[email protected]
Sponsored

Axelbndr

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 2door, 6Mt, PBJ, Blk. Top, Bl
Thanks to all the members of this great community. I've been a long time member and lurker and look forward to helping you in purchasing your new vehicle.

We are offering up to 6% below invoice pricing on JL Wrangler orders (excluding the 392) with a Chrysler Affiliate code (such as Tread Lightly). We offer a standard 5% for everyone. If you are looking for a vehicle from one of our other brands we can take care of you as well.

We are located in Indian Trail, NC in the suburbs of Charlotte. If you are flying in to pick up your new vehicle we offer complementary pick up from Charlotte Douglas Airport.

A little info on me: I bought my first Wrangler in 2015 and haven't been able to stop collecting them. I've owned 5 and currently have a 2001 TJ, 2018 JKU and a 2020 JL.

You can reach out to me here or my email and I will try to get back to you in an hour or less.

If you make a weekend trip to pick up your vehicle hopefully we can make a Sunday run to Uwharrie.

See you on the trails (light and moderate for me only lol)

Daniel Phannareth
Capital CDJR of Indian Trail
[email protected]
Hi Daniel,
We think it would be swell if you posted some additional details..
Thanks in advance!
doc fee’s
financing & down payment restrictions?,
Is a deposit required?
Do you restrict sales to any out of state buyers, ie; California?
Thx, Axel

OP
OP
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Daniel,
We think it would be swell if you posted some additional details..
Thanks in advance!
doc fee’s
financing & down payment restrictions?,
Is a deposit required?
Do you restrict sales to any out of state buyers, ie; California?
Thx, Axel
Our doc fee is $799.99. Financing is not required but we are glad to help there if needed. We do require a $500 partial payment that is applied to the price of the vehicle. We would collect taxes and tag for the state that the vehicle will be registered in as most banks require us to do so if financing. If you are paying cash we would charge $1 for a 30 day temp tag and you could handle the taxes and tag yourself. Please let me know if you have any other questions or how I can help.

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ
Glad to see this since I live in Indian Trail and was considering going out of state for a deal. I've been working with the other Daniel for a while now. Would this discount apply to Gladiators as well?

Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad to see this since I live in Indian Trail and was considering going out of state for a deal. I've been working with the other Daniel for a while now. Would this discount apply to Gladiators as well?
Yes, I can do this for the Gladiators as well.

HBDiesel

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler 2018 Tundra 2018 4Runner 69 Chevelle
So it’s 5% below invoice (dealer cost) or %5 below MSRP? Doc fee isn’t something that’s normally charged though. When I bought mine I had a employee Purchase program control number to get the 5% below invoice. It comes out to about 9% below msrp. No extra charges. Dealer only made the HB (hold back) $1419 on my order FCA pays this.

Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So it’s 5% below invoice (dealer cost) or %5 below MSRP? Doc fee isn’t something that’s normally charged though. When I bought mine I had a employee Purchase program control number to get the 5% below invoice. It comes out to about 9% below msrp. No extra charges. Dealer only made the HB (hold back) $1419 on my order FCA pays this.
5% below invoice for everyone with additional 1% if you are an affiliate like Tread light. The Doc Fee is controlled by the dealer group I work for so I unfortunately do not have any control over it.

ALT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
Deposit is refundable at the point of purchase if you decide not to put any money down.
Awesome that you don't require financing through your dealership to get the 6% discount! Appreciate the simplicity. đź‘Ť

About the deposit, is it not refundable if the purchase is not completed? For example, a customer is tired of waiting for the Jeep to be built and wants their deposit back.

Last edited:
OP
OP
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome that you don't require financing through your dealership to get the discount 6% discount! Appreciate the simplicity. đź‘Ť

About the deposit, is not refundable if the purchase is not completed?
That is correct. As we want to ensure each order ends up with the person that originally ordered it. Jeep monitors to make sure that the end user matches the ordering information. They really are trying to get them as quickly as possible to the customer. In the odd case that a vehicle came in missing equipment we would of course refund the deposit. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

That is correct. As we want to ensure each order ends up with the person that originally ordered it. Jeep monitors to make sure that the end user matches the ordering information. They really are trying to get them as quickly as possible to the customer. In the odd case that a vehicle came in missing equipment we would of course refund the deposit. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Ok, I've updated the spreadsheet to indicate that the $500 deposit is non-refundable.

echelon37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon, 2022 Gobi on order!
I bought a RAM Rebel from Capital CJDR of Indian Trail in 2019 and it was the WORST car buying experience in my life. Literal fraud and forging of documents which ultimately resulted in them cutting me a settlement check to go away. I don't make this claim lightly but have shared this before. The settlement did not include a non-disclosure agreement, so I'm not shy about mentioning it whenever I see this dealer come up.

I believe ownership of this dealership changed not long after, as well as releasing the financing manager, but I still urge caution with this dealer.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.