vf171ohio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Overland, Cherokee, Sonata, Altima
Occupation
Quality Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome, I just asked the dealer about adding 35s without lift and she’s telling me it’s not covered under warranty and if I lift it I have to lift it through their 3rd party custom shop for it to be covered by warranty but only if mopar is lifting, what’s the difference between me going to another place and getting a mopar lift on.
The difference is they don’t get paid!
Sponsored

c3h5

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR All Ocean Blue
So glad

Looks fantastic., What was your order date? I ordered a Full Blue Sahara on 3/1, and I am in Dunedin, I am stuck in I.
Ah so someone else whom ordered on 3/1 and has yet to receive that I can commiserate with. At least I believe mine to be shipped.

Donkey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep TJ Buggy, 1988 Comanche, 2015 Patriot, 91 Jeep YJ
We originally ordered 2/12 a identical Sahara with black top. We were trying to get them to change the top and that never happened. Once that one was built they informed me they had submitted another order with the color matched and the order sheet some how shows that order was place 2/23.

So I am assuming this vehicle was ordered 2/23. I am still unsure if they reordered with a black top and was able to change this order or they hit a loophole and was able to order color match top before it opened.

AMesick1

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Ford F150, 2018 JLSahara
Ah so someone else whom ordered on 3/1 and has yet to receive that I can commiserate with. At least I believe mine to be shipped.
Yes, I keep watching everyone who ordered after us get their jeeps and its so frustrating. Glad to hear yours has shipped at least. Hope you get it soon. I sent a message to my dealer today asking him to check into mine to see if there is something wrong. Fingers crossed not sure how much longer I can wait. Turned my lease in January so it has been rough waiting, keep thinking maybe I should have chosen one of the original release colors, but from the pictures it looks like it will be worth the wait.:headbang:

Sponsored

c3h5

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR All Ocean Blue
Yes, I keep watching everyone who ordered after us get their jeeps and its so frustrating. Glad to hear yours has shipped at least. Hope you get it soon. I sent a message to my dealer today asking him to check into mine to see if there is something wrong. Fingers crossed not sure how much longer I can wait. Turned my lease in January so it has been rough waiting, keep thinking maybe I should have chosen one of the original release colors, but from the pictures it looks like it will be worth the wait.:headbang:

I joked with my girlfriend that I was “nesting” this past week, AKA cleaning out the garage and such lol.

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
My daughter forgot her shoes for her PE class... Oh darn I guess I will have to take them to her... for some reason it didn't bother me to take the trip.
IMG_20180510_132936827.jpg
Looking good!!! How are you liking the red dash with blue? I'm skeered it will bug the pi$$ out of me, skeered to order it.

Willy723

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SCREW Lariat 3.5EB, 2016 Explorer Sport, 1990 Mustang GT, 2006 HD FXDL
Looking good!!! How are you liking the red dash with blue? I'm skeered it will bug the pi$$ out of me, skeered to order it.
Just do a vinyl wrap over the red. Cost you $20 for a small roll to make the dash any color you want....maybe $50 if you went to a vinyl shop and had them color match the blue (which I think would look great)

55WillysWagon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Willys Wagon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler OB JLUR
First OB naked? Looks great! Love the blue sport bars. I'm almost tempted to skip the soft top and just do a hard top. Too much hardware with the soft top seals, brackets, and gaskets. Just need a quick and easy top lift and a bikini top if you get stuck.

Sponsored

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just do a vinyl wrap over the red. Cost you $20 for a small roll to make the dash any color you want....maybe $50 if you went to a vinyl shop and had them color match the blue (which I think would look great)
I thought about wrapping it but my current Tacoma has a dash rattle thats driving me CRAZY. I don't want to cause a rattle by dismantling a new JL dash. I've heard it is pretty easy to remove but one blue clip is known to break off and disappear behind the dash. However, in the picture above the red looks pretty good. It doesn't look so out of place with the other red accents of the decals and badges.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
I was honestly thinking the same thing but honestly I don't even think about it anymore. It helps a bit that the doors and top have only been on for about 4 hours of toyal ownership so far. We have been blessed with some great weather. I took the top off of the front before I even officially took delivery.

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was honestly thinking the same thing but honestly I don't even think about it anymore. It helps a bit that the doors and top have only been on for about 4 hours of toyal ownership so far. We have been blessed with some great weather. I took the top off of the front before I even officially took delivery.
Cool, thats what I wanted to hear. I'm go sick of white, silver and gray I'll probably just go for it.

chadc880

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
I've been following your posts. You really need to call Jeep and ask for a manager. If you Sahara has been stuck in I which means there was an issue needing repair, and they have not repaired it yet, then they should have scrapped it, given you a new Vin and expedited you another Sahara correctly built. There is no reason for you to have waited this long.

AMesick1

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Ford F150, 2018 JLSahara
I've been following your posts. You really need to call Jeep and ask for a manager. If you Sahara has been stuck in I which means there was an issue needing repair, and they have not repaired it yet, then they should have scrapped it, given you a new Vin and expedited you another Sahara correctly built. There is no reason for you to have waited this long.
Ok I will do that thanks.
Sponsored