Rossp

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Jersey Jeepers,

I’m looking for good, reliable shop recommendations in North Jersey. Now that I’m out of warranty I’d like to avoid the dealerships as much as possible. I’m in Montclair so something in the immediate area would be most beneficial, so I’m not driving too far. I have two dealerships near me and haven’t had great experiences with either.
Sponsored

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
There's a Jeep Club up by your way North Jersey Jeep Club. They have a FB page. I would bet that there would be someone that can point you in the right direction. Try to post a message them on FB. My $ .02

OP
OP
Rossp

Rossp

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
There's a Jeep Club up by your way North Jersey Jeep Club. They have a FB page. I would bet that there would be someone that can point you in the right direction. Try to post a message them on FB. My $ .02
I will check them out - thank you!

Sponsored

Billaka50

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary
Jersey Jeepers,

I’m looking for good, reliable shop recommendations in North Jersey. Now that I’m out of warranty I’d like to avoid the dealerships as much as possible. I’m in Montclair so something in the immediate area would be most beneficial, so I’m not driving too far. I have two dealerships near me and haven’t had great experiences with either.
Hey! Did you ever find a shop near you? I am next door in Verona and curious to see what you decided on…I have a few near me but I’ve been hesitant based on some feedback…

OP
OP
Rossp

Rossp

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Hey! Did you ever find a shop near you? I am next door in Verona and curious to see what you decided on…I have a few near me but I’ve been hesitant based on some feedback…
I haven’t found anything yet. I still have a few of the Jeep Cares services left to redeem at the dealership, but will be anxious to unload them once that’s done. What have you heard about the local shops?

Billaka50

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary
I haven’t found anything yet. I still have a few of the Jeep Cares services left to redeem at the dealership, but will be anxious to unload them once that’s done. What have you heard about the local shops?
I got recommendations for larger work and they were all out of the area. I am trying to find something near us. Nielsen was a bit obnoxious and apparently too busy to schedule now or even have a decent conversation. I tried explaining some stuff to the service rep at Decozen and he barely knew what I was talking about and when I asked to get a quote, they said they’d follow up and never did. Was going to try Teterboro to see how things went there.

GRyde717

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Hey guys.
JP Auto in Chester NJ is where I go. Off 206. Jim is the VP of North Jersey Jeep Club and does all vehicles but a ton of jeeps Just letting you all know.
Sponsored