First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Retired
It's not impossible. You just have to have a lot of spare time and a lot of patience. I've talked to them 4 times and had to wait about about 40 minutes on average.
I was on hold a couple of times today and gave up both times. I actually waited longer to talk to someone at Quadratec than I did with the IRS recently. That's kinda sad.
Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I've had good experiences with Quadratec, vis-a-vis order fulfilment. That said, I've only placed two orders with the company, the most recent being in late 2020. It seems they've really lost the script since that time.

-------------------

pay with paypal.
they will directly give you a refund if you open a claim.
I recently ordered a leather coat in a style that was exactly what I wanted and a price that made sense. After radio silence from the vendor -- no order or shipping confirmation emails were ever sent -- I opened a dispute with PayPal. They took their grand old time and asked me more Qs than I thought relevant, but I was eventually refunded in full. Eventually.

While they did make me whole, nothing about their process was direct, so to speak. To be fair, they do have a duty to perform due diligence. Just something to keep in mind.

Lithics

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Ordered 3 items a month ago.
Two shipped immediately.
Charged for the third item, but it never shipped.
Spent 45 minutes on hold, guy lied to me saying I wasn't charged - DUDE, I have the transaction ID in my bank account. 🤦‍♂️
Still waiting for a refund.
Never, ever again.
They've let problems snowball to the point where it's nearly impossible for them to dig out.

LS7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 CJ5, ‘18 JLUR
Add me to the list of unhappy customers. I contacted Quadratec 10-15 times concerning a refund I was due for several hundred dollars. I spent numerous hours on hold, spoke with various “customer representatives”, received promises that the refund would be sent, but it never was, and finally just gave up. Worst company I’ve ever dealt with.

Sponsored

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
You’re not alone. I online chatted with them this morning, as well. After kicking off the conversation, I was asked to hold while the rep took a look at my account. I waited a while and then suddenly she started the conversation all over again, like it was a new session. The cherry on top was the rep closing the chat while I still had questions. In the interest of keeping this brief, I may have made slight progress but will know for sure on Monday. It’s really disappointing to see how customer service at Quadratec has taken a nose dive recently. Here are some screen shots of this odd exhange

46B9D6F4-184F-4409-AB6D-0908BD8284EE.jpeg

33012A09-907E-4258-9760-5E1F09197743.jpeg

BD0221A0-8AE1-467C-918A-B3C8E1335251.jpeg
^Lorraine-bot :LOL:

My most recent QT order was shipped on time and in full, no issues. The small bag of bolts I ordered are in perfect condition, and they came in the quantity I specified. I would order nuts and bolts from them anytime. :LOL:

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I just ordered a free catalog via their website. Let's see if they can at least do that correctly.

davewald

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.davewaldrop.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Sort of, kinda retired....mostly
I just ordered a free catalog via their website. Let's see if they can at least do that correctly.
Don't hold your breath. I've "ordered" one 3 times over the last 2 years. Nada.

Sponsored

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't hold your breath. I've "ordered" one 3 times over the last 2 years. Nada.
Too funny - I seem to get at least two copies of every catalog they put out! My wife is always like, “Oh you got another Jeep catalog?!” 🙄

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
My wife is always like, “Oh you got another Jeep catalog?!” 🙄
I still miss the JC Whitney catalogs. They were phone books chock full of tiny font ad copy and 144p-quality product renderings. It's no exaggeration to say I didn't know exactly what my items would look like until I received them.

Good times. 🍺

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I still miss the JC Whitney catalogs. They were phone books chock full of tiny font ad copy and 144p-quality product renderings. It's no exaggeration to say I didn't know exactly what my items would look like until I received them.

Good times. 🍺
My living room coffee table right now :LOL:
Jeep Wrangler JL Quadratec Customer Service Nightmare 61F49A7E-44FC-4B66-A41C-1B81068796A4

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
@TheBirdie72
Crutchfield for the Win, Steve. :like: I've been a customer of that company since the 80s.

I have the same Jeep book; 'twas an early Christmas gift.

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@TheBirdie72
Crutchfield for the Win, Steve. :like: I've been a customer of that company since the 80s.

I have the same Jeep book; 'twas an early Christmas gift.
Yes, Crutchfield sells great audio parts. Used them exclusively to do my Jeep aftermarket sound upgrades.

And my wife got me that book for this past Christmas! Great info about Jeep history and love the pics in it! 👍
Sponsored