Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
Hey guys, I’ve been waiting from January 7th and my build is still in D status 2 weeks ago it went to D1 but it returned to D. Is there any way I can ask Jeep to escalate my order do they have a phone number that can help me or at least give me an estimate when it will start being built. Last week I returned my lease and Now my I’m using my brothers car here and there.
Nope. Sit tight. There are lots of people in your situation. Sorry.
Sponsored

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Random question of the day... When we picked up my wife's Jeep that she ordered, there was 26 miles on the Odometer... Is it possible someone took it for a joyride before delivering it to the dealership? That seems like a little much mileage for loading/unloading between the factory and my dealership...
lol no, highly doubt it... it's common to see between 4-60 miles. You don't take in the chance of quality testing at the Jeep factory and when your dealer fills it with gas for you they don't have gas on site and usually go to a gas station to fill it up. Lots of perfectly explaniable reasons for having 26 miles, I wouldn't worry.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
lol no, highly doubt it... it's common to see between 4-60 miles. You don't take in the chance of quality testing at the Jeep factory and when your dealer fills it with gas for you they don't have gas on site and usually go to a gas station to fill it up. Lots of perfectly explaniable reasons for having 26 miles, I wouldn't worry.
Gas station is less than 2/10's of a mile from the Jeep dealer, and it had 26 miles on it prior to filling it up. Just curious, muffler has a dent in the tip of it as well...

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Gas station is less than 2/10's of a mile from the Jeep dealer, and it had 26 miles on it prior to filling it up. Just curious, muffler has a dent in the tip of it as well...
I've read similar posts about people having a dented muffler tip... intresting. But none the less 26 miles is completly normal

Sponsored

TCorgard82

First Name
Thor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S 2 door, 2014 Ram 1500
Occupation
Engineering Technician
Agreed here, when I got my 2014 RAM 1500 new, it had 37 miles on it. Figure moving around the factory lot, loading and unloading, QA audits, getting fuel at dealer.

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
Random question of the day... When we picked up my wife's Jeep that she ordered, there was 26 miles on the Odometer... Is it possible someone took it for a joyride before delivering it to the dealership? That seems like a little much mileage for loading/unloading between the factory and my dealership...
Hi,

Your Jeep was most likely used for quality testing, mine has a sticker on the drivers side glass, see reference post, also had 26 miles at delivery

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/quality-assurance-test-sticker.21991/

Regards,
Jim

foxredlab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. D627B2DD-656F-4E9E-9D7F-325963BE17BD

CMSJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 392: Ordered 11/29/21
I ordered around the same time you did, and I think we both hit "C" around the same time. I checked with my dealer today and he said I'm still in "D" and he has no other info on my order. I told him I'll give the order until the 16th of this month to get out of "D" before I cancel the order. This is a sh!tshow.
Per my dealer, I hit 'C' on 4/1 (April Fools!), and then 'D1' on 4/2. I didn't receive an ETA on the build or anything. But at least something moved! JC told me the same old "scheduling blah blah blah." Just hoping it was real and not one step forward, two steps back.

Sponsored

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
I've read similar posts about people having a dented muffler tip... intresting. But none the less 26 miles is completly normal
Probably from the loading and unloading on transport.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
My ‘22 JLUXR order date was mid November, built mid January and in KZS (Toledo Raceway Yard) now for over a month. No reply from Jeep Chat on why it sits for months going nowhere. Dealer has no way to estimate status change. Emailed Jeep and given a case number. Called Jeep and transferred to my case worker and got message “no such phone number”. 5 months and no end in sight.
Mine was at Toledo Raceway yard over a month awaiting a train ride. Shipping took 44 days. At least yours is built and waiting for a ride. Lots of folks aren’t even built yet.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Random build sheet question, I noticed this and looked up the number.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. D627B2DD-656F-4E9E-9D7F-325963BE17BD

Then this comes up in a Google search.

There are two "For More Info" entries on build sheets. They both seem to be SiriusXM numbers. Look at other Google results for that number.

Agreed: the Red River thing is weird.

SQTowelie

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting on Jeep Rubicon 4xe by 6/10
Per my dealer, I hit 'C' on 4/1 (April Fools!), and then 'D1' on 4/2. I didn't receive an ETA on the build or anything. But at least something moved! JC told me the same old "scheduling blah blah blah." Just hoping it was real and not one step forward, two steps back.
Instead of scheduling phase, they just need to say we got nothing. It's in the pretend category of us actually building it and we have no information other than that.

riptide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ (GoldBanditTJ), 2022 JLUR XR (Riptide_JL)
Instead of scheduling phase, they just need to say we got nothing. It's in the pretend category of us actually building it and we have no information other than that.
In truth, they are scheduling orders, just not ours. So, they aren't totally lying about it.
Sponsored