Status
Not open for further replies.

cedxc2005

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JL Sport S (Gabrielle)
Occupation
Structural Engineer

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Hang in there.....once you get stuck in a parking lot some place after KZ you start counting the days again from zero.......my order traveled 400 miles before spending the last 15 days in Alorton with only 700 miles to go...... ETA TBD

TReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
60 days and still in C. Nothing was restricted when I ordered. I feel like I'm never getting my Jeep.

CaptainMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
60 days and still in C. Nothing was restricted when I ordered. I feel like I'm never getting my Jeep.
Can I ask exactly what did you order? That seems nuts. I ordered Monday May 7th, went to D Tuesday May 8th and got VIN.

Sponsored

TReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Can I ask exactly what did you order? That seems nuts. I ordered Monday May 7th, went to D Tuesday May 8th and got VIN.
I ordered most options on a Granite Rubicon Unlimited including the trail rail management system, dual tops and LEDs. I tried to get my dealer to get the TRMS removed but his FCA rep wouldn't do it since according to her it was supposed to start the build process a few days ago. She told him to reach back out after the date and she would look into it. That was 2 days ago but haven't heard anything. I emailed today and no response.

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
I know my story is NOTHING compared to our season veterans here...

I ordered 4/19, D1 4/20, built 4/29 and it's been sitting in Alorton, IL ever since...

Jeep Chat and their dedicated JL line want nothing more to do with me... They've actually started telling me don't call back until XXDD(date).

Order for my JKU was similar on the shipping front: built and shipped pretty quick, then says 175 miles from the dealer for almost 2 weeks and no one could tell me ANYTHING. At least this time I know I am not alone...

Ocean Blue Mist Rubicon, minus TRMS, smoking, block heater, leather. I think I got pretty much everything else...

hrhnick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I know my story is NOTHING compared to our season veterans here...

I ordered 4/19, D1 4/20, built 4/29 and it's been sitting in Alorton, IL ever since...

Jeep Chat and their dedicated JL line want nothing more to do with me... They've actually started telling me don't call back until XXDD(date).

Order for my JKU was similar on the shipping front: built and shipped pretty quick, then says 175 miles from the dealer for almost 2 weeks and no one could tell me ANYTHING. At least this time I know I am not alone...

Ocean Blue Mist Rubicon, minus TRMS, smoking, block heater, leather. I think I got pretty much everything else...

Escalate. The classic executive email carpet bomb. Look up the leadership team, CEO, VPs, anyone that seems related even if not relevant on LinkedIn. This means VPs of finance/HR/anything.

The format for the email should be [email protected]. Some like Michael or Jonathan may abbreviate their emails to their preference like Mike or John, so check for bounced emails.

Be sure to send each individual email so it’s not one block of a TO field. The more sent the better.

Be kind in your email if you want a response. Or curse them out if you don’t want a response and probably ignored. Save the cursing until after you take delivery. Explain your frustration and you really don’t know what do next. My favorite line in EECB is “What would you do in my situation?”

Expect a response from someone. They usually get forwarded to a special team.

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Escalate. The classic executive email carpet bomb. Look up the leadership team, CEO, VPs, anyone that seems related even if not relevant on LinkedIn. This means VPs of finance/HR/anything.

The format for the email should be [email protected]. Some like Michael or Jonathan may abbreviate their emails to their preference like Mike or John, so check for bounced emails.

Be sure to send each individual email so it’s not one block of a TO field. The more sent the better.

Be kind in your email if you want a response. Or curse them out if you don’t want a response and probably ignored. Save the cursing until after you take delivery. Explain your frustration and you really don’t know what do next. My favorite line in EECB is “What would you do in my situation?”

Expect a response from someone. They usually get forwarded to a special team.
I tried and got no response...

CaptainMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I ordered most options on a Granite Rubicon Unlimited including the trail rail management system, dual tops and LEDs. I tried to get my dealer to get the TRMS removed but his FCA rep wouldn't do it since according to her it was supposed to start the build process a few days ago. She told him to reach back out after the date and she would look into it. That was 2 days ago but haven't heard anything. I emailed today and no response.
I can only assume your problem is the TRMS....without this web site I would have ordered it also but saw somewhere on here that it's supposedly not available until May 28th. Seems criminal to me that they don't tell you when you order that options you have selected are NOT available and will delay your order.....just makes for PO'ed customers.....

Sponsored

hrhnick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I tried and got no response...
Try again. Try harder. Try more names. Be calm/polite/persistent. Even write that this is the Xth time reaching out. Play the role of a debt collector. It worked for me with FCA and other companies, so I hope it will work for others. In my case this was about a week before the dedicated “hotline” so not sure if that could be the difference.

MRC1312

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
Between emailing reps and execs, I’ve also politely added my comments to their social media. They’ve all but told me “we apologize for your frustration… but sit down, shut up, and wait like everybody else”

AggieJeepGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (replaced 2007 JKUR); 2016 Durango Brass Monkey edition; 2011 Expedition; 2002 Trans Am WS6 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
Updated! Congrats to the following on your recent arrivals! @martyb511 @AggieJeepGuy @NextDan @RIP11 @StuckinNC @ClayMan @jstew182 @mtnsurfer @jjmarkus and @JLWF Dealer Guy !:jk::jk::jk::jk: :rock::flag:
First, congrats on finally receiving yours! I have been awaiting this message for many days now. Even though it arrived at the dealer Th 4/26 and I have been driving it since 4/27, I still have not been able to experience closure :). I now finally have closure! Thanks for all the efforts. And to those still waiting, although I was just shy of 90 days on my wait and I know others are much longer, I will say it was worth it:like::jk:

RialbSelur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI SE
First, congrats on finally receiving yours! I have been awaiting this message for many days now. Even though it arrived at the dealer Th 4/26 and I have been driving it since 4/27, I still have not been able to experience closure :). I now finally have closure! Thanks for all the efforts. And to those still waiting, although I was just shy of 90 days on my wait and I know others are much longer, I will say it was worth it:like::jk:

So, what I'm reading is that the paid for tracking sheet is pretty useless, as well, except for the guy making an $1K a month. Good on ya. I fear this thread is an exercise in futility. Not trolling, just saying....
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.