Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Officially hit one year as of today since the deposit was put down and order put in.

Might treat myself to a nice steak dinner to "celebrate".
You need to find a new Jeep dealer. I got mine in 5 months ..

Bpieroway

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo xc70, civic hatchback touring
BX was not even on my list of codes. In that case I would be raising hell with my dealer. There is no excuse for yours to be staled like that. Mine was ordered 10/14 Got a VIN within a day And in D status the day after that. Took until End of January to go into D1.
I have C,D, D1, plus all the rest. Do you have a VIN?
No VIN yet. VIN is assigned once reaches D or D1 stage.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No VIN yet. VIN is assigned once reaches D or D1 stage.
Wow Bob ..... What does you dealer have to say about this. There is no excuse to be that long.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Just ordered on April fools day and the salesman told me 4-5 months. I asked him today if he got the order in on 4/1 or 4/4 and he said "Ordering manager is not here today. Will let you know when he gets back to work." He took my $2K deposit and on 4/1 and it sounds like he's not even sure it's been ordered. I'll scream tomorrow, screaming always works, JK.
Which dealer is requiring a $2k deposit?? Hopefully you've seen the spreadsheet in my sig.

Sponsored

tools44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon
If the Jeep has not entered production you CAN change the order... I know I did it... Very easy process!
They wouldn't let me change colors. I actually ordered another today. Price difference is about $2500. I know that sounds insane (I feel insane typing it) but I am paying $400+ in ride shares a month and at this point I would rather get the color I want. My fault for 'settling' on the first color.

Now, it's conceivable that if my original order comes in first and the "new" order is still in D, I would probably just take the original order, since need trumps color. I just have a feeling the new one gets done quicker. And dealer said they will take which ever one I don't want because they need stock (wife was NOT a fan of me taking delivery and selling at CarMax and then buying the 2nd one. I didn't have the strength to argue with her). BTW, 4-5 months sounds insane. Granted, most of us have been waiting that already, but they are in mid-production run now. I truly think they screwed up all the pre-orders. You find very, very few people whining on this thread about wait times if they ordered in January or later.

emBARK

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Rubicon
Well despite my pessimism , another hurdle has been cleared.

My build sheet appeared in crypto overnight!

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It seems like Canadian customers get severely screwed.
I got mine in the expected time frame. But it seems there are a lot of people all over that are experiencing huge delays. Shipping to Canada is always gonna be a huge part of it but not even getting a VIN for 4 months that’s a dealer/FCA issue.

Sponsored

TCorgard82

First Name
Thor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S 2 door, 2014 Ram 1500
Occupation
Engineering Technician
Got a email from Dealer yesterday, Train is set to arrive in Minnesota April 8th. And they said 3 to 7 days after when the dealer will receive it. Train depot is 5 miles from dealer. So looks like maybe April 15th I will have it. Jeep Wave stated ETA of April 21 to the 28th. Will be a long wait since October last year

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Random question of the day... When we picked up my wife's Jeep that she ordered, there was 26 miles on the Odometer... Is it possible someone took it for a joyride before delivering it to the dealership? That seems like a little much mileage for loading/unloading between the factory and my dealership...

emBARK

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Rubicon
Random build sheet question, I noticed this and looked up the number.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1649165412424

Then this comes up in a Google search.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1649165137797

1649165078115.png

Last edited:

Bob L.

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon Extreme
Occupation
Retired
Nothing. I was checking up on build status on Jeep Chat.
Same old answer. Called Jeep Cares and the same person on Jeep Chat picked up. She actually questioned how I got thru to her. Dealer rep is best source for status. Hopefully you have a good one.
My ‘22 JLUXR order date was mid November, built mid January and in KZS (Toledo Raceway Yard) now for over a month. No reply from Jeep Chat on why it sits for months going nowhere. Dealer has no way to estimate status change. Emailed Jeep and given a case number. Called Jeep and transferred to my case worker and got message “no such phone number”. 5 months and no end in sight.
Sponsored