My poor Jeeps got attacked by my paddleboards... Grrrrr

• Thread starter Deleted member 79594
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
OP
OP

Deleted member 79594

So, were the paddleboards in the way of you parking

Is this an issue of not enough room in the parking stop for both the paddleboards, and Jeep?

The paddleboards are constantly in the way, and in fact, caused damage to the Jeep due to bumping them, or something?

Now the paddleboards have crossed the line in causing damage to the Jeep, and they are now being punished?

Are you able to set up an overhead hanging storage, or anything, so that they are out of the way?
I usually have them on top of that storage box behind the Jeeps but the wind knocked it over. I usually tie them up but I guess my friends didn't.

OP
OP

Deleted member 79594

The TJ clearly paid the paddle boards to stage the attack so as to damage the angry eyes in a hope of getting Allie to remove them and see the error of her ways. The JL went along with the scheme to help his poor grandpa free himself from angry eyes bondage.

C’mon guys, keep up.
I love my angry bird. And it took me a year to save money for it. Sorry I'm not as cool as you guys. I wish I am. 🥺

OP
OP

Deleted member 79594

Not only do the words not make any sense, the pictures didn't either.

KevinC
My bad I'm confusing you guys. I'm trying to speak English but I guess my Asian ass can't....

BigFeet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2dr
I usually have them on top of that storage box behind the Jeeps but the wind knocked it over. I usually tie them up but I guess my friends didn't.
Yeah, that sucks.

Your friends owe you drinks at the bar.

At least you didn't kill the paddleboards out right, and just punished them a little. They still look useable.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 79594

Yeah, that sucks.

Your friends owe you drink at the bar.

At least you didn't kill the paddleboards out right, and just punished them a little. They still look useable.
They sure do.
I'm just gonna leave them on the floor. To avoid problems.
Coz I certainly don't want them to land on my bronco when it's finally delivered. Lol

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I love my angry bird. And it took me a year to save money for it. Sorry I'm not as cool as you guys. I wish I am. 🥺
You shouldn’t even aspire to be as cool as me because it’s not possible so you’re only setting yourself up for disappointment. But then you do have 2 Jeeps and I only have 1, so…….

I’m a grumpy old guy firmly planted in the “hate angry grille” camp so just ignore me. But it’s all in fun, right? Maybe you can start a go fund me to replace that abomination on the front of your TJ. I’d donate $5. :LOL:

Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
They sure do.
I'm just gonna leave them on the floor. To avoid problems.
Coz I certainly don't want them to land on my bronco when it's finally delivered. Lol
You saved for a year for an angry grill but you have a Bronco coming eh?

Listen, it sucks that this happened, and sorry your post was misunderstood, but it was all in good fun, friendly ribbing. Your post literally made no sense. I hope you find a solution.

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
People around here have a bias toward “angry grilles.” But hey, if you could pull it off, try an “Asia grille” instead! :LOL:

No seriously, I have one near me!
Jeep Wrangler JL My poor Jeeps got attacked by my paddleboards... Grrrrr 8EB862F1-9929-4E99-8C17-F93CCCD10C98

OP
OP

Deleted member 79594

People around here have a bias toward “angry grilles.” But hey, if you could pull it off, try an “Asia grille” instead! :LOL:

No seriously, I have one near me!
Jeep Wrangler JL My poor Jeeps got attacked by my paddleboards... Grrrrr 8EB862F1-9929-4E99-8C17-F93CCCD10C98
It's fine by me. I can't please everybody and I am not trying to either. Btw, asia grille sounds great right now after drinking too much last night. I'll check if they can deliver here. Lmao
Sponsored