• Thread starter Deleted member 79594
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6

Botanicalstig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
I'm as confused as everyone else. But I might recommend inflatable drop stitch paddle boards. They roll up for storage and are just as rigid when inflated.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Clearly OP was smoking something...I mean, it's even in her profile pic! I'm jealous.

More importantly, them paddleboards were back up over and down there cracked angry eyes, so...
Dude, its legal here and the govt sends it to me, every month, free. I've never posted like that. Lmao

Sponsored

Mine&Hers

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
In last picture spare is crushed against retaining wall someone forgot they were backing up the 4 door

OP
OP

Deleted member 79594

The paddleboard deserves an award for cracking that angry bird

That angry bird is the only thing I can afford. My bad. I'm keeping it. I'll just put a masking tape on it. Lol

Sponsored

BigFeet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2dr
So I am leaving them paddleboards down there and back up on them over and over. lmao.

20220319_012643.jpg

20220319_012557.jpg

20220319_012347.jpg

aaaaa.jpg

20220319_012430.jpg
So, were the paddleboards in the way of you parking

Is this an issue of not enough room in the parking spot for both the paddleboards, and Jeep?

The paddleboards are constantly in the way, and in fact, caused damage to the Jeep due to bumping them, or something?

Now the paddleboards have crossed the line in causing damage to the Jeep, and they are now being punished?

Are you able to set up an overhead hanging storage, or anything, so that they are out of the way? I know some complexes have storage closets, or other - maybe management could work something out with you on a storage solution.
Sponsored

Last edited: