First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I posted what must have been a duplicate thread about what Jeep YouTube channels people are watching and it was deleted from the forum without notice and I never got a response from the mods on what the problem was but this is still here :CWL:
Because a lot of the YouTube channels are monetized, meaning they make money. If the staff allowed it there would be posts and threads everywhere here from members trying to drum up views so they can get paid. It’s almost the same as someone selling a product making a bunch of posts without being a site sponsor. Do most people who make YouTube videos make money? No. But some do, and range from doing okay up to raking it in.

Sponsored

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Because a lot of the YouTube channels are monetized, meaning they make money. If the staff allowed it there would be posts and threads everywhere here from members trying to drum up views so they can get paid. It’s almost the same as someone selling a product making a bunch of posts without being a site sponsor. Do most people who make YouTube videos make money? No. But some do, and range from doing okay up to raking it in.
Hadn’t thought of it that way. I was just looking for some new YouTube material lol

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
The mods here allow random links in threads for tech/information purposes. But that’s about it.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I posted what must have been a duplicate thread about what Jeep YouTube channels people are watching and it was deleted from the forum without notice and I never got a response from the mods on what the problem was but this is still here :CWL:
Lol, I don't wish being a moderator on a popular forum on anyone. Thankless job for sure.

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
To be clear…. I really don’t give 2 shits about it….. , but I’m surprised this hasn’t been moved to chat lounge by now.

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
Too late, somebody already called dibs on the OPs wife. I think Roselyn Sanchez would be a good call at this time for me.

OP
OP
19 JLUR Bright Whit3

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Too late, somebody already called dibs on the OPs wife. I think Roselyn Sanchez would be a good call at this time for me.
Super hot in "Boat Trip"
Sponsored