Jperrylvr

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
What's your current jeep?
It was a plain ole gray 2021 80th anniversary Unlimited. Long story, it replaced a 2013 Sahara that I loved. The '21 was a "need it now" purchase until my husband's Bronco came in and I could decide what I really wanted. 6 months later, Tuscadaro came out....

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
It was a plain ole gray 2021 80th anniversary Unlimited. Long story, it replaced a 2013 Sahara that I loved. The '21 was a "need it now" purchase until my husband's Bronco came in and I could decide what I really wanted. 6 months later, Tuscadaro came out....
When you know you gotta have one! My wife saw it and could think of nothing else! I had to have my Mojito too!

Sponsored

UrbanCowboyAZ

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JLURD, ‘02 TJ
Occupation
Real Estate
I missed the order window for Tuscadero by 1 day when I tried to order with my dealer. Does anyone know of any 392 XR Tuscaderos with SOT for sale? Any off chance that someone ordered one and isn’t planning to move forward with the purchase? My wife has been really bummed that we missed out, especially since we were so close.

MerPinXEss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 4xe JLU
I drove back to Indiana from Florida last weekend, would have gladly taken a detour to participate in that lineup!

I did manage to catch up to another one while I was in Florida.

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club IMG_2243
Sorry we missed you, planning many more Jeep trips OBX, Wilmington, Myrtle and Uhwarrie. #MerPinXEss

Sponsored

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Sorry we missed you, planning many more Jeep trips OBX, Wilmington, Myrtle and Uhwarrie. #MerPinXEss
Ima come crash your Pinkie Party with my High Velocity Yellow when I get mine delivered!!! Woot woot (WHAT??? We both are driving BRIGHT COLORS!!!) My color will accentuate your pinkiness.

Whoa what a thought! Supa awesome. Just don't discriminate on me by only giving me one hot dog when the real pinkers get two!!!

MerPinXEss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 4xe JLU
Ima come crash your Pinkie Party with my High Velocity Yellow when I get mine delivered!!! Woot woot (WHAT??? We both are driving BRIGHT COLORS!!!) My color will accentuate your pinkiness.

Whoa what a thought! Supa awesome. Just don't discriminate on me by only giving me one hot dog when the real pinkers get two!!!
Here in nc our hotdogs are red/pink, with one yellow one in the middle it will look like we put a bun in the middle of a bunch of hotdogs.