Sponsored

Anyone know whats going on with Quadratec?

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I've made numerous purchases with Quadratec over the years and have never had an issue. I usually get my stuff within two days. Sometimes the next day if I order early enough. I only had to wait for one part. Their dead pedal. It was backordered for a few months but I eventually got it.

People need to understand. They are a seller. Not a manufacturer. There are still ongoing supply chain issues all over. If they can't get it, they can't deliver it.
Sponsored

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
I've made numerous purchases with Quadratec over the years and have never had an issue. I usually get my stuff within two days. Sometimes the next day if I order early enough. I only had to wait for one part. Their dead pedal. It was backordered for a few months but I eventually got it.

People need to understand. They are a seller. Not a manufacturer. There are still ongoing supply chain issues all over. If they can't get it, they can't deliver it.
Yes, I'd order from them if I cant find it cheaper elsewhere or if its a specific Quadratec product. I have nothing against them, I like my wallet better. LOL

JLUandCJ-7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara w/mods
Vehicle Showcase
I've had a cab cover and a dead pedal on back order since July last year, they still sell it online too, keep saying its coming in like 3 weeks, then the day before its supposed to ship, pus the date another 3 weeks. So frustrating.
I have the Quadratec cab cover for JLU. Never used. If that's the one DM me and I'll save you some time and money.

JLUandCJ-7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara w/mods
Vehicle Showcase

Was the dead pedal worth it? Been watching it hoping it would come off back order.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Riperoo

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
I have the Quadratec cab cover for JLU. Never used. If that's the one DM me and I'll save you some time and money.
Thanks!! Let me see where this lands in the next day or two, but yeah, that's the one I was looking for, I went with a Smittybilt replacement today, but still no confirmation and nothing showing in my account online. Come hell or high water I am going to have this resolved by weeks end. I appreciate the offer and if they don't come through soon I will most definitely be in touch to take it off your hands!!!

OSCAR II

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKF
Never had a problem with Qtech over the years and things are usually here the next day.
But this is about to open and its around the corner. To the OP you can probably get here by train cheaper then the drive.
Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone know whats going on with Quadratec? 20220301_085744

OP
OP
Riperoo

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I totally get that they are a reseller, however, if you have something out of stock for 9 months you most definitely should not still be taking orders stating it will be back in stock in 3 weeks. They will be going through back orders for a year!!

OP
OP
Riperoo

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Never had a problem with Qtech over the years and things are usually here the next day.
But this is about to open and its around the corner. To the OP you can probably get here by train cheaper then the drive.
Where is that opening? I am in Jersey all the time.

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
That would be dangerous near me. If they do price matching, I'll be there every month when the pension check hits the bank account! LOL

Sponsored

rubiria

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
When I initially ordered my Dead Pedal (with Rubber Pad), I was waiting for months. This was sometime before I took delivery of my JLUR. I wanted to get some Goodies before taking Delivery.

Little did I know, the Dead Pedal Assembly itself was In Stock. The Rubber Pad was the one holding the whole Order up, as that was currently Out of Stock. I was able to call them and update my Order and get rid of the Rubber Pad in the process. Lo and behold, I finally received it a few days later.

OSCAR II

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKF
Cherry Hill, that was a week ago I took the train to CH Jeep. Surprised me. Its in one of the shopping centers where the Garden State Racetrack used to be.

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Cherry Hill, that was a week ago I took the train to CH Jeep. Surprised me. Its in one of the shopping centers where the Garden State Racetrack used to be.
Copy. I'm sometimes down by the Pines or Colliers. I'll check next time I'm down there. Thanks for the heads up!

OSCAR II

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKF
They were still working inside far from any parts, but the signs up.

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone know whats going on with Quadratec? 4w
Sponsored