Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

MRV861792

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep MOAB (Sold); (Waiting) 22 Rubicon w/XR
Occupation
Executive Project Manager / Risk Consultant
Sorry to hear that, the good news is that once it left the rail yard, it got to dfw very quickly…. Good luck
I'm encouraged that I believe it should get released for production in the next 1 - 2 weeks based on XR's being built. At least mine is going to Philly so it's not that far from the factory too !
Sponsored

dcm80401

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe / 2023 JLUR 4xe
Thanks. I know not everyone is happy with the wait for their Jeeps, but it gave me plenty of time to stock up on parts to install.

thumbnail_Image.jpg
Got mine yesterday and have already used zip-ties .

Mcmett824

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
1/13 ordered fully optioned Sahara
3/6 parts still being gathered…..this is starting to feel like a mistake.

did they hit you with the price increase?
Haven't finalized yet, but order was placed with 1k down few days before price increase. Hoping it's not passed on.

enerjeep

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
First ever jeep order/experience.

January 15th - Ordered 4XE Rubicon, 3pc colored hard top pretty much fully loaded from Jason Beltran (Hawk CDJR, Illinois).
Feb 1st - Jeep wave email w/ VIN.
Feb 26th - Build sheet popped on cryptostickers, confirmed by Dealer.
Feb 26th - Window sticker popped on cryptostickers.
March 5th - Jeep arrived at dealer.

7 weeks from order to arrival. Will be picking up next weekend as it's 2.5 hour drive.
Man, I just ordered a fully loaded Rubicon 4xe on Friday March 4th. Hoping my luck is like yours!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
I have been thinking of ordering some Shockworks rock sliders, might be the time. Waiting on shipping now, it's been two weeks probably another two based on JC.
If you're thinking of getting the Shockworks sliders I'd order them now. They told me at least 4 weeks and couldn't even guarantee that when I called them back in January. They're great sliders but they're notorious for never shipping out in the time frames they quote. That's the reason I went with the Ace Engineering ones as they were in stock and shipped out the next day. Hopefully you get yours soon!

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Man, I just ordered a fully loaded Rubicon 4xe on Friday March 4th. Hoping my luck is like yours!

That's crazy, we ordered a 2 door Tuscadero Rubi (loaded) on 12/4... Estimated ship date of 1/18, as of 3/7 it still hasn't shipped... Been in "Waiting to be shipped" status for 45+ days now...

jpin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' JLURXR
That's crazy, we ordered a 2 door Tuscadero Rubi (loaded) on 12/4... Estimated ship date of 1/18, as of 3/7 it still hasn't shipped... Been in "Waiting to be shipped" status for 45+ days now...
I ordered the exact same day, I never received an estimated ship date though. I've been in shipping since 1/19 with no eta. You are about 2 hrs from me looks like, maybe ours will be on the same shipment and hopefully soon.

MDawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe, 2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
That makes me anxious. I’m shopping for sliders, bumpers and a winch. I may have to step that up a bit.
Want to talk about anxious, my trade-in is in the shop. I'm probably the only person in this thread NOT wanting to see my build pop up on Crypto, lol.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered the exact same day, I never received an estimated ship date though. I've been in shipping since 1/19 with no eta. You are about 2 hrs from me looks like, maybe ours will be on the same shipment and hopefully soon.
I hope so, they are supposed to get on a train to Winston Salem, NC, then from there they get on a truck to Johnson City.

What did you order?

NChap89

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I hope so, they are supposed to get on a train to Winston Salem, NC, then from there they get on a truck to Johnson City.

What did you order?
I hope that’s the case, Winston Salem is a little over an hour away from the dealer I ordered from. I have to imagine a train is filling up soon given the number of us southeast owners have been waiting in KZS purgatory.

Sponsored

jpin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' JLURXR

What did you order?
I ordered a pretty much fully optioned Granite Crystal JLUR XR. I think the only thing I didn't get was the smokers group, and the advanced safety group.

Bob_N_AZ

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Ford Excape Hybrid
If you're thinking of getting the Shockworks sliders I'd order them now. They told me at least 4 weeks and couldn't even guarantee that when I called them back in January. They're great sliders but they're notorious for never shipping out in the time frames they quote. That's the reason I went with the Ace Engineering ones as they were in stock and shipped out the next day. Hopefully you get yours soon!
The reason I was looking at Shockworks is that they mount to the frame. Ace mounts to the body bolts. I like the mounting to the frame better and besides that I getting used to waiting for things. :LOL:

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a pretty much fully optioned Granite Crystal JLUR XR. I think the only thing I didn't get was the smokers group, and the advanced safety group.
Same here, no ASG or Smokers Group

AugustWest

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2022 White JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
where is Gupton? And my dealer is the same and offered me my deposit back.
Springfield, TN right outside Nashville. I worked with Renee. Very easy to work with and upfront about everything. I'm happy with them so far. Hopefully will see my rig this summer.
Sponsored