Sponsored

2-Door Twill Soft Top Pricing (82215147AB)

cafecito820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Hey all, my wife and I are about to pull the trigger on a twill soft top for her JL, and I'm just trying to make sure I'm not missing out on any sweet deals or anything.

So far, the best price+shipping that I've been able to find is BAM Wholesale for $2018: https://www.bamwholesaleparts.com/o...ll-tinted-windows-2-door-mopar-oem-82215147ab

I've heard a lot of good about BAM, and I have no reservations about ordering from them other than having to deal with shipping if something arrives damaged or defective.

Are there any other good online retailers I should be comparing them to? I've gone down an entire page of Google search results, and most places tack on hundreds for shipping, which puts them way over BAM.
Sponsored

OP
OP
cafecito820

cafecito820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Chazdog sent the link for the 4 door twill top. This is for the 2 door ($1890). https://www.justforjeeps.com/wrangler-jl-2-door-premium-soft-top.html

I've been looking too, and Just for jeeps seem like the lowest price. Either that, or maybe talk to a dealer and see if you can get it cheaper.
Yea, that's the one I checked (the 2 door). In the checkout, it says $399 for shipping due to size, which puts them way over BAM.

I plan to check a local dealer too for sure. I'm just new to the whole Jeep aftermarket/mopar buying thing, so I thought I'd see if there something obvious I was overlooking.

Sponsored

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now
Chazdog sent the link for the 4 door twill top. This is for the 2 door ($1890). https://www.justforjeeps.com/wrangler-jl-2-door-premium-soft-top.html

I've been looking too, and Just for jeeps seem like the lowest price. Either that, or maybe talk to a dealer and see if you can get it cheaper.
Thanks for correcting that. OP, call them about free shipping. I don’t see an oversized clause in their policy. Extreme Terrain ships rock sliders at no change and a pair of those things weighs more than standard limits.

OP
OP
cafecito820

cafecito820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Thanks for correcting that. OP, call them about free shipping. I don’t see an oversized clause in their policy. Extreme Terrain ships rock sliders at no change and a pair of those things weighs more than standard limits.
Will do - thanks for the advice!

zw470

First Name
McFly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR
Quadratec has free shipping but the top is $2,300 from them :no:

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
Will do - thanks for the advice!
Check the classifieds here and post a WTB... I picked up a new top in November from someone who had bought dual top. It was a drive, but I only paid $500.

Sponsored

OP
OP
cafecito820

cafecito820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Check the classifieds here and post a WTB... I picked up a new top in November from someone who had bought dual top. It was a drive, but I only paid $500.
Oh believe me, I check the For Sale posts every day, and have a WTB post up already. I even received a nice random message from a guy named "Terry" from North Carolina who is 60 years old and unfamiliar with how to use the internet, but his son can accept my Zelle payment for his.

Oh wait, his son is having some kind of emergency. It's actually his wife who can take my Zelle payment... :headbang:

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
Oh believe me, I check the For Sale posts every day, and have a WTB post up already. I even received a nice random message from a guy named "Terry" from North Carolina who is 60 years old and unfamiliar with how to use the internet, but his son can accept my Zelle payment for his.

Oh wait, his son is having some kind of emergency. It's actually his wife who can take my Zelle payment... :headbang:
I know you're looking for twill... but I have a friend that just bought a 2022 with the standard soft top that will probably be available soon.

poncho@home

First Name
Nektar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL, Mustang GT, Street Triple 675R
I know you're looking for twill... but I have a friend that just bought a 2022 with the standard soft top that will probably be available soon.
any chance they are “relatively” close to Montreal? I’d be interested

Terpsred

First Name
Terps
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S 2 Door
Quadratec will price match if it is a valid website that they can verify. No affiliation, but I've always had great service through Quadratec. you can contact their customer service if you find a better deal elsewhere. It can't hurt to try.
Sponsored