2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
If you get a chance, list the mods and where you got them. Looks amaizing.
I made the actual switch panel, but everything else I bought.

The cowl and charge door are from the 4xe Wrangler and you can find them online from the parts sellers. The gauge is from Air Zenith. The 12v and USB outlets are from Amazon and they came with a power cable that wires directly to the battery. The air chuck is ARB and uses the ARB dual compressor.

I was thinking about possibly making more of them for people, but I don’t know how much people would be willing to put up for it. The charge door is quite expensive.

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
LZR series. looks to be recently discontinued, maybe you can find a pair from a vendor on sale
With Paul's identification of what they are, I did a quick look on Ebay. This guy has a pair for sale at $280.99 brand new. There is another listing for $156.99, which I thought was awe
PM'ed OP, but does anyone know what KC lights are on the winch guard here? Exactly the look I'm going for, 4" and round with a rock guard, but not finding such a combination on KC's site nor the usual 4x4 places. Can't imagine they discontinued with no replacement.
With Paul's identification of what they are, I did a quick look on Ebay. This guy has a pair for sale at $280.99 brand new. There is another listing for $156.99, which I thought was awesome until I looked at the small print and it said it was for a single light.

KC HiLiTES 300 4 Inch Round LZR LED Light Spot Driving Accessory System, 2 Pack | eBay

There are other offers on Ebay as well, but looks like you have to buy a lot more of them. Hope this helps!

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
I made the actual switch panel, but everything else I bought.

The cowl and charge door are from the 4xe Wrangler and you can find them online from the parts sellers. The gauge is from Air Zenith. The 12v and USB outlets are from Amazon and they came with a power cable that wires directly to the battery. The air chuck is ARB and uses the ARB dual compressor.

I was thinking about possibly making more of them for people, but I don’t know how much people would be willing to put up for it. The charge door is quite expensive.
Clever and really well executed! 👍🏼

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
For today:

- Installed MOPAR Steel Rubicon Front and Rear Bumper. Included the front skid plate and closeout panel, transferred my blue tow hook over from the plastic to the steel bumper. On the rear, installed the hitch receiver while replacing the rear bumper.

- Also installed the MOPAR spare tire relocation bracket and tailgate reinforcement kit.

Have to keep all mods with OEM equipment, so this was a pretty easy plug and play type of replacement.

RGardnerDC

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Willys
Installed RokBloks mudflaps on my Willy’s.

9CBD1A04-05E2-44E1-BE11-CF1D734169CB.jpeg

875247EF-B2C9-40B0-A43F-88A124E972AF.jpeg

9A1B72AC-B0AE-4C1C-A699-149C2EC5BABC.jpeg
Hi, I have a 2 Door Willys also and purchased only the front mud flaps as I was concerned about the way the rear ones were mounted. I even called the company and asked about it and received little to no help. It appeared to me that the "L" bracket if mounted the way the online instructions demonstrated, would be a couple of inches away from the fender and look terrible. Someone suggested mounting it the opposite way and it might fit closer. Also, it looked like I would have to remove a part of the inner fender and expose an area to mud, water, and snow that I preferred to keep protected. Would you be willing to share with me your thoughts and explain how you mounted the support bracket and how you managed to keep the inner protection piece in place? Yours look really nice! Thank You, Rick G

SRQgunner

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimted Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Just thinking about it sitting in the er parking lot while they try and figure out why I'm getting blood clots in my lungs. This sucks..
🙏🙏🙏 for you and that the Dr's find the cause. Pray for total healing so you can get back to wheeling!

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
For today:

- Installed MOPAR Steel Rubicon Front and Rear Bumper. Included the front skid plate and closeout panel, transferred my blue tow hook over from the plastic to the steel bumper. On the rear, installed the hitch receiver while replacing the rear bumper.

- Also installed the MOPAR spare tire relocation bracket and tailgate reinforcement kit.

Have to keep all mods with OEM equipment, so this was a pretty easy plug and play type of replacement.
May I ask why? Is your jeep a lease?

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
May I ask why? Is your jeep a lease?
I'm taking the Jeep with me on an overseas assignment later this year. The host nation's import process is very, very strict, and very complicated. Any aftermarket modifications are highly scrutinized and can result in a denial of the import permit. Keeping the vehicle stock, or exclusive use of OEM equipment streamlines things and eliminates a great deal of coordination that would be required with non-OEM manufacturers.

Overlander21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Overland (UK spec)
Don’t wanna keep bombing this thread with my thing, but it’s finally done and I’m really happy with how it turned out
You carry on bombing, it's absolutely amazing.

The thing I love the most, it just looks factory 🙇‍♂️

Incredible job, well done, I love it!