DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
You can also see the tan interior inside the red Rubicon out the winshield from the interior shot. It is indeed a light tan color.
Sponsored

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Didnā€™t notice that. Very cool.

Do you think they will carry over the Willy badges to the JT. I sure hope so.
Hard to say. They started with some really cheesy Easter eggs on some of the new vehicles that Iā€™m not a real fan of. Spiders, dragonflies Sasquatch, goofy and not part of the heritage. Leave that crap off and just give me some cool Jeep stuff, not a freakin cabbage patch doll by the gas cap.

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Love the little touches like these. As well as the Willys graphic used for the air recirculation button. :like:
Wonder if they will still allow you to change the GPS icon to a Wrangler?
The 430/730 give you two Wrangler icons to chose from, but they are both JK looking, no JKU, no Willys.

Thereā€™s gonna be a ton of these Easter Eggs.

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I really like the red dash! It'll go nicely with red tow hooks, red stitching, red "Rubicon" badge in the seats and the red lettering around the "Rubicon" logo on the hood. I think the Sahara/Sport will get an aluminum dash as shown in the manuals. I'm sure it can be changed out easily with aftermarket parts for anyone who doesn't really like it.

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I really like the red dash! It'll go nicely with red tow hooks, red stitching, red "Rubicon" badge in the seats and the red lettering around the "Rubicon" logo on the hood. I think the Sahara/Sport will get an aluminum dash as shown in the manuals. I'm sure it can be changed out easily with aftermarket parts for anyone who doesn't really like it.
I hope just the photo makes it look burgundy. I want it to match the exterior paint.

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still get the feeling (or hope) that the Infotainment / HeadUnit opens for ā€˜hiddenā€™ storage. It just seems so detached and incongruous from the rest of the dash, that it seems to hint at some hidden feature.

FFF2BF8E-BCD8-4BDB-B414-613EC81CAC26.jpeg

Likely less automated, but hopefully more storage for things like wallets or phones, although, one would think they would have put their iPhone in there if it was an option... but they also didnā€™t use the USBs... SOoo.... ;)

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Wrangler interior photos! {filename}

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I hope just the photo makes it look burgundy. I want it to match the exterior paint.
Yea same! I think it will. Wouldn't make sense to have different shades of red. :fingerscrossed:

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Still get the feeling (or hope) that the Infotainment / HeadUnit opens for ā€˜hiddenā€™ storage. It just seems so detached and incongruous from the rest of the dash, that it seems to hint at some hidden feature.

Likely less automated, but hopefully more storage for things like wallets or phones, although, one would think they would have put their iPhone in there if it was an option... but they also didnā€™t use the USBs... SOoo.... ;)

That would be really cool, but I don't see it accommodated for in the pic. I think it would hit the lip of the front of the dash, plus the air vent cutouts don't look like it would allow for much vertical travel. We can hope though!

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That would be really cool, but I don't see it accommodated for in the pic. I think it would hit the lip of the front of the dash, plus the air vent cutouts don't look like it would allow for much vertical travel. We can hope though!
I wasnā€™t suggesting it would be exactly the same, other systems like the corvette open differently to reveal the storage. Doubtful it would slide up, but it might tilt down or flip up&out or something.
Sponsored