Sponsored

Post Your Cool Random JL pics. Pics. Pics, pics, pics!

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
What did you do exactly? That sucks! Sorry as I cannot imagine how you are feeling and I don't want to experience that feeling either!
Stay on the trails! Decided to make my own on a steep hill, slid back and to the left and boom. Sucks, but what am I going to do? Cry about it? Hopefully dropping it off Monday to get fixed.

Sponsored

jaldeborgh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 400, 1949 Triumph 2000 (under restoration), 2004 Ducati Monster S4R, 2003 BMW K1200RS, and 4 Vespa scooters.
Occupation
Semiconductor Capital Equipment Sales Executive
Damn aluminum.
Not sure any material would have made much of a difference. Serious bummer, I would have been really pissed at myself had I been driving, but we all make mistakes. I hope it can be easily repaired. Clearly the doors need replacing, if the frame is okay it shouldn't be too bad.

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Not sure any material would have made much of a difference. Serious bummer, I would have been really pissed at myself had I been driving, but we all make mistakes. I hope it can be easily repaired. Clearly the doors need replacing, if the frame is okay it shouldn't be too bad.
Yea, it sucked. But, parts are in and I drop it off Monday. Got another off road trip tomorrow in KY though! Only the second time getting trail damage in my 25 years of Jeep-ing so I guess that's something.

Sponsored