Sponsored

New Mopar Beadlocks for our JLU

Notty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon; 2018 Ford Raptor; 2018 Honda Civic Type R
After going back and forth on several different wheel options, I decided to go with the Mopar Beadlock capable wheels on my JLU and add a touch of color to them. I had the rings powder coated a dark ruby red and could not be happier. I am sure this is nothing groundbreaking and has been done before, but the color match on these came out perfect and I am stoked on how good it looks. I kept the stock 33" KO2's for now. I'll upgrade to 35's when these wear out.

New Jeep Wheels 3.jpg
New Jeep Wheels 4.jpg
New Jeep Wheels 2.jpg
New Jeep Wheels 1.jpg
Sponsored

Four Flusher

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray, auto
Looks great, even on 33"s. Where'd you purchase?

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
After going back and forth on several different wheel options, I decided to go with the Mopar Beadlock capable wheels on my JLU and add a touch of color to them. I had the rings powder coated a dark ruby red and could not be happier. I am sure this is nothing groundbreaking and has been done before, but the color match on these came out perfect and I am stoked on how good it looks. I kept the stock 33" KO2's for now. I'll upgrade to 35's when these wear out.

New Jeep Wheels 3.jpg
New Jeep Wheels 4.jpg
New Jeep Wheels 2.jpg
New Jeep Wheels 1.jpg
Wow!! Beautiful, how far out does the tire stick out compared to stock and are these the simulated headlock? Pictures taken from the back or front would be appreciated.

OP
OP
Notty

Notty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great, even on 33"s. Where'd you purchase?
I was able to get the local dealer to match the best price I could find online which was $319 per wheel. And they did not make me pay the equivalent of shipping either.

Reactions: Rob
OP
OP
Notty

Notty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow!! Beautiful, how far out does the tire stick out compared to stock and are these the simulated headlock? Pictures taken from the back or front would be appreciated.
I will grab some photos later today when I get home. The offset definitely pushes the wheel/tire out a bit for a nicer stance, but it is not too aggressive and still under the fenders for the most part.

EDIT: Forgot to answer your other question.....These are the true beadlock wheels with what they call the SlickLock ring. In other words, they have the fake beadlock ring on the true beadlock capable wheels. I can change the SlickLock ring out for the true beadlock ring for about $100 per wheel.

Sponsored

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
I will grab some photos later today when I get home. The offset definitely pushes the wheel/tire out a bit for a nicer stance, but it is not too aggressive and still under the fenders for the most part.

EDIT: Forgot to answer your other question.....These are the true beadlock wheels with what they call the SlickLock ring. In other words, they have the fake beadlock ring on the true beadlock capable wheels. I can change the SlickLock ring out for the true beadlock ring for about $100 per wheel.
Thanks so much. Good pictures are the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger as my wife’s JL was built 3 days ago.

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
Here's a few pics from front and back for you.

5A5A715D-BC61-47C1-B77B-28EAF916D062.jpeg
DD1880F2-4108-49F4-9091-40C2F59D1204.jpeg
F526CD6A-D380-4889-A166-76D1CFAD6FD4.jpeg
WOW!!! That is absolutely the best offset I’ve seen so far for our JL’s. That’s the wheel for me! Thanks so much brother and enjoy that beautiful truck.

RC3

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR 392 - '20 JTR - '21 GCL

New Jeep Wheels 3.jpg
New Jeep Wheels 4.jpg
New Jeep Wheels 2.jpg
New Jeep Wheels 1.jpg
That's a nice match - they look great!

Sponsored

Jkohler

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl rubicon 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 ram 3500
Notty what is the spec on those wheels far as offset and how wide are they? I really like the stance on your jeep.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Do you happen to know if longer valve stems are necessary for installing these? My dealer has been wasting my time and ended up mounting my 35" KO2's on my stock rims without my permission because they couldn't figure out the valve stems. And now they want to charge me $23 per valve to replace them.
Sponsored