Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
So just got the updated tracking sheet, and my SGJLUR was DELIVERED today! Of course, I'm working in Florida all week, so I won't be back to pick it up until next week. :champagne::beer::jk::flag:
Awesome. Congratulations!

Sting-Gray AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, Sting-Gray
Anybody finding that their rear window fluid is dripping? I just washed and scrubbed the Jeep. I took a small drive and after parking it for a bit I find that there is dried windshield wiper fluid all over the back window.
I’ve seen these markings on a few other JLs around town. It doesn’t seem to be on any of the JKs.
Yeah, and the rear windshield fluid leaks all over the back window...but only when its parked, it seems like. Walk away, it's clean. Come back, nasty run all the way down the window.
Noticed the fluid leak on mine yesterday. There is a separate thread addressing this issue. Jeep Cares is now aware of it. I’m sure there is a fix coming.

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
Anybody know what the ideal psi for tires on a Rubicon are. I know they ship heavily inflated at like 45psi but that seems over inflated to me.
There are a couple of threads on here that discuss it, but ~37psi should be much better. Lower it until it feels right, but watch for premature tire wear.

Sponsored

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I'm glad it seems more and more people are getting their Jeeps and sharing pictures.

I'm kind of stunned as it dawns on me that I might be the first person to take and post a bona fide video of my jeep to share with you all. And my jeep hasn't even shipped yet!

I literally can't believe nobody else has managed yet. In fact, nobody better post a well filmed video of their Jeep. I'd like to be the first. So don't do it. You probably don't know how to hold the phone anyways, let alone upload it to YouTube and embed it in your post. Just think of all the hassle. Better to just take the umpteenth photo from a slightly different angle and post that. Yea, that'll do.

Yes, this is absolutely reverse psychology.
Oh it’s on :devil:

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
[
I didn't see anybody order the Rubi with the black wheels I'm wondering why?
Mine will have them
Same here .. if it ever gets out of C status...uhg
cuz im getting the black KMC beadlocks with 37s so why pay extra if yur getting new ones out the gate
i’m going to after market wheels next week so that’s why I didn’t upgrade :)
I ordered black for my Rubi as well. I am planning on putting on 35s with Fuel Ansas 18x9s asap though. I am going to put the upgraded black Rubi wheels and tires on my daughter's white JL Sahara.

StingGrey Rubi

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Nurse
Called Jeep customer Service. Said my Rubi is in D1, with estimated ship date of 5-18-18. So as the thread has stated, being built 5-18.
Timeline: ordered 3-24, D status 4-25, D1 5-4. Ordered a Manual, color matching top/fenders. No blindside monitoring, no Trail rail. All other options ordered.
Let’s cross our fingers cus it looks like we’re all getting our Jeeps!!!!

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Is it just me or does anyone else think a Sting Gray JLUR would look sweet with red brake calipers and a set of wheels with a brass monkey type finish?
I think the red ‘pops’ with the SG...so I think it would look great :like:

B417

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLU Sahara
Oh it’s on :devil:
Tried to upload a video of mine yesterday shot with my iPhone but it gives the following error:

The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.

It’s only a 25 sec video and an .mov file but won’t allow me to upload here.

jstew182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Sting-Gray
Tried to upload a video of mine yesterday shot with my iPhone but it gives the following error:

The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.

It’s only a 25 sec video and an .mov file but won’t allow me to upload here.
Try uploading it to youtube and then just post the link here.

BlueBlood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon - Sting Gray
Had to do a little digging, but found the dedicated help line for our JLs.

I'll use this in the future over Jeep Chat...that said, still in I status.

Been in this status for a week, but was told it can take 2 weeks for I status...then it's to J status, which is another "QA" status and can been there for a few days.

Would be GREAT to get my SG before Memorial Day :fingerscrossed:
Sponsored