Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
On the bottom of my order it states this:

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JLU) 4-Door Order Guide [Updated Monthly] Screenshot_20220118-152033_Office Mobile

So guessing that's the disclaimer

Regards,
Jim
Sponsored

LastMango

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon (replaced 2018 JLU Sport S)
On the bottom of my order it states this:

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JLU) 4-Door Order Guide [Updated Monthly] Screenshot_20220118-152033_Office Mobile

So guessing that's the disclaimer

Regards,
Jim
I have the same. I read it a few weeks ago & said "hope the prices don't go up again, or I'm screwed." Well...

chrisjakes

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Agreed. I have been emailing Tom at Chapman and he responds quickly (within a few minutes). But he is saying that if prices increase, Stellantis is not reimbursing them for the price hike. So they would lose money if they price protect. His words, not mine.
Chapman was upfront with me about this. I ordered on 11/17. I am not surprised that any additional “supply chain” costs on certain options have just been directly passed along to us

They did confirm they would honor their 5% off invoice

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
So i have seen in a couple of threads someone saying that there was an email sent to dealers that stated price is protected for orders waiting in factory from last year..only issue is no one posts this email so i do not know if it is true, but many are saying that dealers can price protect if they want? ordered from Chapman on 10/27 still in fricking D status but now hearing im on the hook for $2k more

Sponsored

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
I can't reach them, I've been waiting since Nov. 4th. If they did not price lock I will cancel, I won't appreciate that game. When we agree on a price and order is submitted, that should be the price when the order arrives. I don't order flowers for my wife and when the driver delivers them they're more expensive.

I even signed up for tread lightly as requested by them. It's literally a sellers market with a lot of dealers asking for non-refundable deposits and forced financing, people will pay whatever. I drop my order and someone will pay 10k over msrp, that's the world we live in now.
Yup! Dealers are taking advantage. It’s not right. You only ordered the jeep there because that’s the price you agreed on. I contacted my dealer about this today and my price that I was quoted in October is still honored. It’s only the right thing to do. Shady ass dealers are probably hoping that they will get cancelations so they can hike up the price like you said. Smh

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Yup! Dealers are taking advantage. It’s not right. You only ordered the jeep there because that’s the price you agreed on. I contacted my dealer about this today and my price that I was quoted in October is still honored. It’s only the right thing to do. Shady ass dealers are probably hoping that they will get cancelations so they can hike up the price like you said. Smh
Chapman told me at the time I ordered that I would be charged based on the invoice when I take delivery and not based on the price when I ordered. They were upfront about it.

JayDudya

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Porsche 911, 2022 JLUR
I'm curious to know if the 1/17 price increase impacts those whose orders have been built, window stickers generated, and orders released for shipping, but not yet at the dealer. My assumption is that the price increase for an already dealer invoiced Jeep shouldn't be applied... But you know what they say about assumptions; they make an ass out of u and uption.

Overland Utah

First Name
Caden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm curious to know if the 1/17 price increase impacts those whose orders have been built, window stickers generated, and orders released for shipping, but not yet at the dealer. My assumption is that the price increase for an already dealer invoiced Jeep shouldn't be applied... But you know what they say about assumptions; they make an ass out of u and uption.
I work for a Jeep dealer, It looks like if the vehicle had already been built and waiting for transport (invoiced possibly?), the price did not see any significant increase. ON those orders in transit, there are some slight differences in price on a few of our orders from when we initially ordered them(like $100 added to an option) but nothing like the increase we saw today.

Sponsored

JayDudya

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Porsche 911, 2022 JLUR
I work for a Jeep dealer, It looks like if the vehicle had already been built and waiting for transport (invoiced possibly?), the price did not see any significant increase. ON those orders in transit, there are some slight differences in price on a few of our orders from when we initially ordered them(like $100 added to an option) but nothing like the increase we saw today.
Thanks for the insight. My order was built and window sticker generated on cryprosticker 1/13. On 1/14 my dealer confirmed scheduled for shipping with an est. ship date of 1/24. I thought I read on the order build tracking and delivery post that once the order is built and released for shipping it is invoiced. Assuming my order was invoiced I'd think that the price increase wouldn't impact me. Fingers crossed.

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Oh well. We were finally gonna go and order a 392 in Tuscadero and it looks like it’s gone. We have Mojito so it was very difficult to even think about changing it out. Mostly wanted to land it with a 392 since it may be the last v8.
love my Mojito! also. I’m trying to figure out a way to keep my Mojito! and get that 392 as well. LOL

AugustWest

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2022 White JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
I'm not seeing any price changes. I compared the Oct 21 and the Jan 22 and everything seems to be the same? Who was saying there was a price increase?

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
I'm not seeing any price changes. I compared the Oct 21 and the Jan 22 and everything seems to be the same? Who was saying there was a price increase?
There’s a new Jan 22 dated Jan 17. Make sure you are checking the right one. Sports went up a few hundred rubicons went up a few thousand

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
Hi,

Yeah the latest added 1900 to my JLUR msrp, will see if the dealership honors the price I ordered to, either way stuck in D status

Regards,
Jim
Sponsored