Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Frozen Beanz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 2-door Willys 3.6 mt, ā€™19 Durango
Occupation
Retired
Hello from Pennsylvania.

I am patiently waiting for Gobi to be available on a Sport S (or more likey a Willys). Iā€™d love to get it on a Rubicon - but I have to draw the financial line somewhere!

Thanks to the membership for all of the information and advice found here.

~ Rick M.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
Hello from Pennsylvania.

I am patiently waiting for Gobi to be available on a Sport S (or more likey a Willys). Iā€™d love to get it on a Rubicon - but I have to draw the financial line somewhere!

~ Rick M.
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
Please remember, all good things come in time..;)

Cajun21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Ram 1500
Hello from Pennsylvania.

~ Rick M.
Hey the Rubicon will come, most folks start off with the sport/sport s-and when we get older-like myself then comes the Rubicon-not that you can't afford it-you can. some of us (ME) just got lazy and didn't want to keep jumping out to disconnect the sway bar links and JKS made it easy.

Sponsored

SnazzRubi1

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hey everyone just wanted to say hi and drop a picture of my first Wrangler a 2022 snazzberry Rubicon! Rented them, borrowed them, and now I've finally got my own Jeep! Super excited and this forum has already been a huge resource thank you all!
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20220115_110751

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hey everyone just wanted to say hi and drop a picture of my first Wrangler a 2022 snazzberry Rubicon! Rented them, borrowed them, and now I've finally got my own Jeep! Super excited and this forum has already been a huge resource thank you all!
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20220115_110751
Nice looking Ride.. šŸ‘ Great color choice.............

1alembic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 blue JK, 2018 white JLU, 2019, 2019 Ford Expy
Figured I'd introduce myself here. I am a prior JK owner (still am) and spent some time on the JKowners forum. But just recently acquired a JL. I have had 4 JKs. The current JL is white and I am looking to make some posts on the updates. Here are the pictures of my JKs - I only still have the dark blue one. The light blue is my dad's and the silver is a friends. The bottom (anniversary edition) was sold.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_0133.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20180316_162245

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_6683a

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 75th ann pic

Last edited:

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Figured I'd introduce myself here. I am a prior JK owner (still am) and spent some time on the JKowners forum. But just recently acquired a JL. I have had 4 JKs (all salvage because I enjoy the hobby of fixing things). The current JL is also a salvage and I am looking to make some fixes. Here are the pictures of my JKs - I only still have the dark blue one. The light blue is my dad's and the silver is a friends. The brown was sold.

Nice looking Rides.. šŸ‘

JuzaMe

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vmcrugbychairs.com
Vehicle(s)
1989 YJ, 2005 Duramax, 2022 JLURD(ordered 1/17/22)
Occupation
Working on being a burden to my children.
Hi everyone! My name is Tom, I'm new to the forum, but not new to Jeep. My 89' YJ is getting tired and I'm getting tired of trying to smog her anymore...time to move up. I just ordered a 2022 JLURD on 1/17, so I know it will be a wait. Lots of great and useful info on this site and I'm using it all to my advantage.

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hi everyone! My name is Tom, I'm new to the forum, but not new to Jeep. My 89' YJ is getting tired and I'm getting tired of trying to smog her anymore...time to move up. I just ordered a 2022 JLURD on 1/17, so I know it will be a wait. Lots of great and useful info on this site and I'm using it all to my advantage.

Congrats on your Wrangler order.. šŸ‘ Remember, all good things come in time..;)

Texas1835

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
New to group from South Texas. Just picked up this 2021 4xe.

I've been lurking from afar for a bit before making the decision to trade in my truck for this. Thanks for all the recommendations past and future!

First Time using and figuring out a public charger in Austin, TX and then first time charging it in my garage. Sorry, I don't have better pics, I purchased it at night and it's been raining ever since.

I'm very happy and it's so much fun to drive.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! tempImagecbDdal

tempImageVcbrZr.png

tempImage4TnFAa.png

PAINKILLER

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500HD, 2022 Wrangler JL Ordered
Cheers to all the JL Wrangler forum members! Im new to the forum and in process of ordering my first JL. Wanted a Wrangler my entire life and finally at a point I can make it happen. Thanks to all these great forum folks who make owning a Jeep that much better!

loubear

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Recon
Occupation
Waste Management
Not new to the Forum, but upgraded from a JK to a JLU. Looking forward to modify it. It is starting as a 2021 JLU Rubicon Recon. Already have the windows tinted and Molle system set up. Rewired the USB port in arm wrest to the front for my phone.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Snozz Berry Dealershi
Sponsored