Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician
All October builds that's in D or D1 status will get theirs in March. You heard it here first. I'm also part of that long wait. If you accept that March is the month as I have you'll feel better. If it comes earlier it's a bonus šŸ‘»
Sponsored

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 JK ā€˜22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
All October builds that's in D or D1 status will get theirs in March. You heard it here first. I'm also part of that long wait. If you accept that March is the month as I have you'll feel better. If it comes earlier it's a bonus šŸ‘»
Yea thatā€™s kinda how Iā€™m feeling. Iā€™m just concerned cuz Iā€™m gonna be half way across the country for work end of Feb/March.

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
My build ahs been in D for a while. Dealer contacts me today and says it's in C and should start moving soon. Isn't C a step back? If true is it even possible to go from D to C?

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
I was expecting a 6 month wait so I ordered in October so I would have it for March. Looks like Iā€™m on track for that. Lol

Sponsored

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
When did yours finish getting built?
I believe it was January 4 that jeep char said it was completed and getting ready to be shipped. By January 7 jeep chat said it was on a train with estimated delivery Jan 14 - 24. My sales guy is guessing heā€™ll have it by the end of the month. Fingers crossed. Already booked my campsite for Easter jeep safari!!

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I ordered power steps, Hothead headliners and Weathertech mats, sitting here waiting for 2 Months now. ARG
Iā€™ve got Jeep performance rock rails and Bartact seat covers sitting in my living room waiting on my Jeep (the joys of bachelorhood). I put the Jeep rubber floor mats, mesh bikini top and Sill step protectors in a room upstairs. Parts all over the place. Anyone looking for brand new take off 4 door Rubi rock rails, Iā€™ll be posting them on the market place when the Jeep comes in.

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
I believe it was January 4 that jeep char said it was completed and getting ready to be shipped. By January 7 jeep chat said it was on a train with estimated delivery Jan 14 - 24. My sales guy is guessing heā€™ll have it by the end of the month. Fingers crossed. Already booked my campsite for Easter jeep safari!!
Lucky!!! I hate that mine has been sitting in Toledo built and they wonā€™t put it on a train šŸ˜”.
Congratulations! The Jeep safari adventure sounds amazing!

Sponsored

ghstlogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon XR
Picked my 22 up from Gupton this morning! Ordered 10/28 and picked up 1/14. Highly recommend Gupton. Straight shooters, no gimmicks, and great price. Renee is awesome. Nashville to Little Rock today, home to Fort Worth tomorrow.

7FCF95AC-00C6-4069-B989-714D48EDE815.jpeg

3D2A8D0B-A62A-4170-A89D-8400C9C1EAD6.jpeg
Very nice!! I'm thinking now I should have ordered from Gupton, went through Koons in VA instead. I will also be making the drive back home to Fort Worth. I ordered in Dec so will probably be a while still before I get my JLURXR.