What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
My JLR front axle locker disconnect sensor is curing from the potting procedure. Results from rear sensor potting is, it's working perfectly and now should never fail. I recommend this mod vs a wait an see attitude.

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
They do indeed have an adapter for the autos! The button is deleted, and the shifter lockout is deactivated by pushing the shift knob down instead.
Thats awesome!! Thanks @Cavs42, I found it! took some digging, but it's in the cart!! Thanks again. Usually the first think I change on any car, and wasn't real thrilled with the current options for the JL's.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Thats awesome!! Thanks @Cavs42, I found it! took some digging, but it's in the cart!! Thanks again. Usually the first think I change on any car, and wasn't real thrilled with the current options for the JL's.
I'm beyond happy with mine. The install is very straight forward, and they link a great video on their site too.

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
My JLR front axle locker disconnect sensor is curing from the potting procedure. Results from rear sensor potting is, it's working perfectly and now should never fail. I recommend this mod vs a wait an see attitude.
I'm planning on doing that as well when I swap out my diff covers!

Chile1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2016 BMW X5M
Occupation
Biotech Sales Management
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got my zAutomotive front cam installed. A bit of a pain since I have a manual and couldn’t use the clutch plug but I’m glad it’s done.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Capture.JPG
i too have a manual JLUR and plan on installing this front camera. Can you tell me how you route the wires to the cabin?

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
i too have a manual JLUR and plan on installing this front camera. Can you tell me how you route the wires to the cabin?
The body harness feeds through the fire wall in the passenger footwell. Just north of the body harness in the same grommet is a nipple. Cut the tip of the nipple and feel the wires through from inside the cab to outside. There are 2 ways to get to it. You can take the batteries and fuse tray off and then it’s easy but to me that was a mess. I decided to take the fender off. It was an absolute pain but I got it. Plenty of RTV to seal then it’s smooth sailing. I’ll send you the MT instructions from zAutomotive. They suggest slicing the grommet. Same end result.

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Today I picked up my jeep from the dealership, they put a new radio in and also noticed my radiator was leaking so they replaced it and it was covered under my lifetime mopar warranty, I just had to pay a 100 deductible.

I also bought these decals on Amazon, hopefully they last.

20220114_123441.jpg

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Today I picked up my jeep from the dealership, they put a new radio in and also noticed my radiator was leaking so they replaced it and it was covered under my lifetime mopar warranty, I just had to pay a 100 deductible.
Sorry, but something about this smells fishy.

If I went to have the radio replaced under warranty, and the day I picked up the Jeep the dealer told me “Here are your keys. Oh, and we found a leak so we went ahead and replaced the radiator. You owe us $100...” I think I’d ask a whole bunch of questions at the very least. It’s not like they did a tire rotation.

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Sorry, but something about this smells fishy.

If I went to have the radio replaced under warranty, and the day I picked up the Jeep the dealer told me “Here are your keys. Oh, and we found a leak so we went ahead and replaced the radiator. You owe us $100...” I think I’d ask a whole bunch of questions at the very least. It’s not like they did a tire rotation.
It did to me too, but the previous days I was tripping out, I was at in n out on a cool night and the fans kicked in like the AC was on full blast, and it never did that before.

I took it to the dealer because I told them the radio became unlaminated in the corner and it wasn't like that before I took it in a previous time and they said they'll order me a new one, well I ended up taking it in 2 more times, one time they told me the wrong day they scheduled it so I had to bring it back and the 2nd time they said the radio came in damaged so they has to reorder it but I think they never ordered it when they say they did

They called me after putting in the radio and said they noticed the radiator was crusting up and had a leak, I believe because I told you what happend previously with the fans kicking in for no reason. They also performed some recalls, like some stereing recall, I have to check the paper again.

Ignore the mileage, it says that then goes back to the normal mileage on start up

Attachments