Sponsored

Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

Rjstevens

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Sahara (on order)
Ordered through Dan Cummins on 11/29/21 @ 4% below invoice as stated in list.
Sponsored

Overland Utah

First Name
Caden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Please explain "connection rate"

Gupton got all 10s from me because they earned it.

Also, would Gupton, by selling so many, be positioning themselves for above average future allocations?
Sorry a bit late to reply, but the connection rate I was referring to is having customers download and connect their vehicle to the uconnect app.

AutoCompanion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Recon (on order)
PSA.....when shopping verify the dealer/broker is passing on buy rate money factor and APR with regards to lease and finance programs.

6% behind invoice results in a lower discount when the back end in marked up with a finance or lease.

68jcode

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
If you are in or near Massachusetts, I highly recommend contact Adam Silver at Central Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge of Raynham, MA. I read several recommendations on this forum about Adam Silver providing below invoice pricing on new Wrangler orders. I had been planning a new JLUR order and sent Adam an email asking what type of deal he could provide me. He responded quickly and suggested we hop on a call to go over the order and determine pricing. I spec'd out a well loaded JLUR with a sticker price of $64,090. Adam gave me a great deal at ~9% below sticker or ~3% under invoice + tax, title and Doc fee of $499. Adam is a straight shooter, the process was easy and I placed the order and provided a deposit on 11/29/21 without ever stepping foot in the dealership. I will be contacting Adam soon to ask about the FCA Affiliate program that I see has now be reactivated to see if they will provide this additional 1% discount. I feel really good about this deal during a time when many dealers stock low/no new inventory and when they do, they are asking above sticker price. I'm expecting my JLUR sometime around March (was told up to 16 weeks from time of order) and excited for my first Jeep.

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

If you are in or near Massachusetts, I highly recommend contact Adam Silver at Central Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge of Raynham, MA. I read several recommendations on this forum about Adam Silver providing below invoice pricing on new Wrangler orders. I had been planning a new JLUR order and sent Adam an email asking what type of deal he could provide me. He responded quickly and suggested we hop on a call to go over the order and determine pricing. I spec'd out a well loaded JLUR with a sticker price of $64,090. Adam gave me a great deal at ~9% below sticker or ~3% under invoice + tax, title and Doc fee of $499. Adam is a straight shooter, the process was easy and I placed the order and provided a deposit on 11/29/21 without ever stepping foot in the dealership. I will be contacting Adam soon to ask about the FCA Affiliate program that I see has now be reactivated to see if they will provide this additional 1% discount. I feel really good about this deal during a time when many dealers stock low/no new inventory and when they do, they are asking above sticker price. I'm expecting my JLUR sometime around March (was told up to 16 weeks from time of order) and excited for my first Jeep.
Added those details to the spreadsheet. How much of a deposit was required?

oldman

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited JL SS, ordered 2022 Rubicon XR
Sorry a bit late to reply, but the connection rate I was referring to is having customers download and connect their vehicle to the uconnect app.
Any one in the Southwest region, Arizona, order a 2022 Rubicon from Bill Luke Jeep, Phoenix? How was your experience? Thanks

Fftoddster

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two many
Clubs

The discount spreadsheet now shows Peterson giving the discount without dealer financing. Can someone confirm that.
Just talked to him today. He said the discount is with financing

Sponsored

Gaffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ / 2023 Sarah coming in the spring
I heard from Kent yesterday. $1,000 deposit. 5% under invoice another 1% for affiliates. Discount is with dealers lenders.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I heard from Kent yesterday. $1,000 deposit. 5% under invoice another 1% for affiliates. Discount is with dealers lenders.
I'll add it to the spreadsheet, but what's "Kent"? I didn't find a Jeep dealership with that name.

Cyber_Jeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
I’m hoping to order my first Jeep in the next month or two. How competitive are their rates? Currently Jeep offers 2.68% apr for 60 months, is Peterson’s close to that?
And somewhere else I saw that you must finance 95% in order to get the deal, does this include trade in? So if the selling price is $50k but I trade in a vehicle for $10k, the amount financed would be $40k or 80% of the selling price. Would I not be eligible for the deal?
Sponsored