Sponsored

Obsessed with red... 100s of red accessories, red parts, red upgrades, red mods & more!

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
The red tow hooks on the steel bumper might be the best red accessory on the JLs! I love how your red winch compliments them!
The funny thing is that I kept the winch off my JK but a buddy of mine had bought the red Quadratec Q1000C and never installed it before selling his Jeep. He said he'd sell it to me for $300 so I bought it. I need to sell my old smittybilt.
Sponsored

Gunnut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 2018 jlu
From the first page of google when searched "yeti nra statement":

NRA supporters are blowing up their expensive YETI coolers over a canceled discount

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/24/us/yeti-coolers-nra-explode-trnd/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...its-all-a-big-mistake/?utm_term=.0afc035a3c62

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/yeti-nra-business-ties/

https://gearjunkie.com/yeti-nra-controversy

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/04/yeti_responds_to_nra_says_gun.html

https://www.snewsnet.com/news/yeti-disputes-nra-claim

I am curious to a) what news source you trust and b) what degrees you earned in your 7 years of "college"? I have earned two associate degrees, two bachelor degrees (dual degrees not a double major), a masters degree, and am currently working on a doctorate over the past 24 years while working to support myself. One thing I have learned is not to believe everything I hear. It has always been critical to defend our constitutional rights but I would say what is more important now more than ever is that people make informed decisions and that does often require doing some independent "research". The NRA is a fundraising npo (non profit organization) and will spin their views to their base just as CNN and Fox News will spin their reporting to their audience. Unfortunately it is the world we live in now.
You seem awfully upset...do you work for Yeti?

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
You seem awfully upset...do you work for Yeti?
Noticed you didn't answer my questions!? I do not work for Yeti but full disclosure I have asked and accepted their support in the past. I work with returning vetrans and we do a lot of outdoor activities where their products are useful and make great giveaway items. The servicemen and women seem to appreciate their support as well. So I do defend companies I believe in. It is one reason I am a Jeep guy! You're entitled to your opinion and I will leave it at that!

Sponsored

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is a red Yeti cooler that goes well with the red dash in the Rubicon...

redyeticooler.jpg
Love that look! Only thing that could make it better is if it were compatible with the Trail Rail Management System! I love on that attaches directly to it!

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
I won't buy them not out of their political views but simply because a lot of other brands make the same thing and they are cheaper and in a lot of cases, the cheaper ones work better. I have a Yeti Tundra 35 cooler that someone gave me. I also have an RTIC 30 I bought. The RTIC keeps ice a full day longer than the Yeti. Even the Cabelas store brand last longer and are much cheaper. Yeti is losing its coolness in a lot of ways that are going to bring about it's demise.

OP
OP
jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I won't buy them not out of their political views but simply because a lot of other brands make the same thing and they are cheaper and in a lot of cases, the cheaper ones work better. I have a Yeti Tundra 35 cooler that someone gave me. I also have an RTIC 30 I bought. The RTIC keeps ice a full day longer than the Yeti. Even the Cabelas store brand last longer and are much cheaper. Yeti is losing its coolness in a lot of ways that are going to bring about it's demise.
Does it come in red? ;) If yes, please post it on this thread.

OP
OP
jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

Sponsored

Gunnut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 2018 jlu
Noticed you didn't answer my questions!? I do not work for Yeti but full disclosure I have asked and accepted their support in the past. I work with returning vetrans and we do a lot of outdoor activities where their products are useful and make great giveaway items. The servicemen and women seem to appreciate their support as well. So I do defend companies I believe in. It is one reason I am a Jeep guy! You're entitled to your opinion and I will leave it at that!
Wow, thought you were joking...let’s leave the threads for Jeep discussions. Chances are pretty high I won’t be working for you, so I’ll keep my professional background to myself.

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
upload_2018-5-2_21-25-13.jpeg

How about one of these in place of the Trail Rated, guys? :lipssealed:

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
upload_2018-5-2_21-25-13.jpeg

How about one of these in place of the Trail Rated, guys? :lipssealed:
Could make a pretty nice spare wheel cover! Maybe an aftermarket company can make a red housing for the back up camera so it blends in better.

OP
OP
jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I bought this one on Amazon, and the match to the dash is really, really good! I expected it to just to be bright red, but it's not. It works perfectly, as well.

20180407_105820.jpg

20180407_105729.jpg

20180407_105748.jpg

20180407_105645.jpg
Are you able to close the latch door over it?
Sponsored