Sponsored

Beer cans [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

BigFeet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2dr
Jeep Wrangler JL Beer cans [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220102_095913

I just don't understand... some people can be quite rude, and inconsiderate.

My daughter and I made a visit to Xtreme Off Road here close to home last weekend. This morning we went to a potential new fun time place called Creekside Off Road which is a little further away. Both parks are quite beautiful - our adventure this morning shown above.

What I don't understand is why the F#%K is so much trash all over the ground? Rusty hoods, cv parts, cardboard beer case boxes, Ziplock bags of all sizes, chip bags, clothes...

Who are the SĆ·@T F#%KS that can't throw their ___ damn non wanteds in a trash bag to carry to the front of the park, at least?

I can go on, but... going to need to invest in a 10,000 count box of industrial oversized trash bags before the recovery gear I had in mind.

Thanks to, whomever.

I sure hope that none of this is because of anyone here. I also hope everyone will attend to the same in their neck of the woods.

I know most don't come to this forum for the lecture, and maybe nobody cares. Broncos, the 392, which lift, what winch is best, and the mine is better posts collect all the attention...

Whatever, I have a plan for my area of influence. Hopefully, others have something in mind for theirs.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Itā€™s a sad state of affairs. People have forgotten how to appreciate the beauty of the land while leaving nothing behind.

If youā€™re ever so inclined, thereā€™s groups that go out and clean up rec areas, while also restoring trails.

Thank you for posting this and bringing some attention to a very ignored problem.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

It truly is frustrating and I completely understand. Living in crapufornia where people get everything free and trash everything. Every time I go wheeling I end up with a 40 gallon bag of trash no matter what the trail or how far I travel down the unbeaten path trash everywhere by people who just donā€™t care. I honestly believe this is all due to crappy parents of my generation. Kids these days really need an A$% whooping and to be put back in check for respecting the land we live on and the land we exploreā€¦ currently am dealing with trash squatters who took over a house from an old lady that passed after being ā€œ care takes of the said ladyā€ the state will not let the estate owners kick them out because of the bs c-19. Everyday I have to get up and pick their beeping trash and car parts(most likely stollen) from the gutter and my yard and throw it on their door step. Some times I feel like there needs to be a purge of the douches in the worldā€¦ rant overā€¦ Iā€™ll go back to making sure I pack out a bag more of trash then what I bring in on my trips

Sponsored

Shibadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S hardtop
Occupation
Safety &Fire Protection Engineer (Retired)
Too many people simply donā€™t care about anything and have respect for nothing. Neighbor and I have closed our 300 acres to ALL trespassing because of these idiots-got tired of cleaning up other peoples crap. In todays environment I only expect it to get worse.

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
Went down the Tread Lightly trail here in Florida a couple days ago. A lot of trash, it sucks. But guess what most of it is? alcohol bottles, cans etc.

I have nothing against anybody that wants to have a beer or whatever, but is responsible and limit themselves. After all you are driving and have to get back out on the black top eventually.

The pont is. People get shitfaced, their rational thought goes out the window and they trash the everything around them, and that means everything not just the trail. Sad truth of our times.

This is the fact. Take the alcohol out of the equation and most of the trash wouldn't be there.

Sponsored

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

It truly is frustrating and I completely understand. Living in crapufornia where people get everything free and trash everything. Every time I go wheeling I end up with a 40 gallon bag of trash no matter what the trail or how far I travel down the unbeaten path trash everywhere by people who just donā€™t care. I honestly believe this is all due to crappy parents of my generation. Kids these days really need an A$% whooping and to be put back in check for respecting the land we live on and the land we exploreā€¦ currently am dealing with trash squatters who took over a house from an old lady that passed after being ā€œ care takes of the said ladyā€ the state will not let the estate owners kick them out because of the bs c-19. Everyday I have to get up and pick their beeping trash and car parts(most likely stollen) from the gutter and my yard and throw it on their door step. Some times I feel like there needs to be a purge of the douches in the worldā€¦ rant overā€¦ Iā€™ll go back to making sure I pack out a bag more of trash then what I bring in on my trips
I so tire of the negative California references. If you dislike it so much why havenā€™t you moved?

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I so tire of the negative California references. If you dislike it so much why havenā€™t you moved?
Everybody needs a hobby.

Jus kiddin. He was likely making the gesture in a passing sarcastic jab at the CA trashers and the government gone wild. That' was my interpretation anyway.
Sponsored