DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I really like the lights on the cowl! I like that they are the same color as your Jeep. I may go with some later and try to color match my Mojito! Rubicon.
Those would look badass in Mojito on Majito! The white turned out to be a perfect match with the Jeep's paint. I just have to run the switch wire through the firewall and they'll ready to go!

If you do that with a set of these I can't wait to see it!

Canes_JL

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4xe / 2023 Rubicon XR
Clubs

Getting ready for a trip to the Outer Banks in February. Decided to time my onboard air set up. Airing down from 37psi to 17psi using an ARB EZ deflator took roughly 20 seconds per tire. Inflating back up with the ARB compressor took just under 1 minute and thirty seconds per tire. Not bad considering it was taking me 10 minutes to air down and 20-25 minutes to air back up with what I had prior to spending the money for a proper set up.

Carolina Jeeper

First Name
Rollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Electronics Technician at R. J. Reynolds
Those would look badass in Mojito on Majito! The white turned out to be a perfect match with the Jeep's paint. I just have to run the switch wire through the firewall and they'll ready to go!

If you do that with a set of these I can't wait to see it!
I agree they would look badass! Well, it'll probably be later this year since I just got my limit for Jeep stuff for right now lol. I would like the part number fir these lights though.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
This little guy earned its keep this morning, cranked right up……..

156C2FDA-279C-487C-BB9D-5562604E6AC9.jpeg
My lithium jump pack is pretty similar to yours. I thought so highly of mine that I just gifted an identical one to my brother for Christmas. They are handy little things, aren't they?

My neighbor poo-poohed my mention of a failing battery in his wife's Mazda CX-5. Predictably, one morning it wouldn't start. Knowing I had a jump pack, he asked for and I provided a jump start.

After watching my ad hoc field demo of the jump pack's functionality, and knowing I had mentioned the failing battery in the Mazda, his Missus gave him an earful. Soon enough, he purchased his own jump pack.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
My lithium jump pack is pretty similar to yours. I thought so highly of mine that I just gifted an identical one to my brother for Christmas. They are handy little things, aren't they?
Yes sir…… I’ve used it a few times, its never let me down……👍

beast40

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Installed the CavFab rear tire carrier. I really like the look of the tire delete but carrying the spare in the back took up too much room. After a ton of research I picked the CavFab and its a 10/10. Easy install, solid as a rock and looks great. I still have some wiring to run for the plate and back up lights but its mostly finished.

IMG_4592.JPG

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
It is loaded and ready to go on a 11+ month adventure. Should be leaving Tuesday morning. Even put the sewing machine in it. The struggle of having a crafty wife.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1641127617997
Be safe dude. If you make it anywhere near Ottawa, Canada you have a place for a hot meal and to crash for a night.

henry

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUD Firecracker Red
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 12A45E11-72DB-4581-B95B-BA82E81169AD
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? F4135833-5F31-40D3-99CE-9B96FC0BB24E
Added the Oracle heated LED headlights a couple of days ago (lens are dirty now due to road deicer). Seem as good as the factory LEDs. Also added the Oracle Pre-Runner lights.