Sponsored

Canadian MY 2022 392 and XR options.......

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
....there are none. Not that I'm in the market. Just seems odd we can't even order a 392 or XR package. My dealer hasn't even been informed of the the XR package and doing a search for any XR specific parts gives a return of 0.

I'm thinking there is some obscure traffic act law that won't allowing them to be brought in?

Any other ideas?
Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
jeep.ca says the 392 is Coming Soon.

Nothing on the XR though. I want those fender flares.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
It's going to be a ridiculous MSRP though.

I just want the extensions, hopefully a seperate part number.
I'm betting it'll be 100,000+ Canadian Pesos! (My Rubi was over 80 after taxes before trade)

I want the same thing. Just the extensions. My offset is illegal in some provinces right now, and I want to be covered.

OP
OP
Dyolfknip74

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I'm betting it'll be 100,000+ Canadian Pesos! (My Rubi was over 80 after taxes before trade)

I want the same thing. Just the extensions. My offset is illegal in some provinces right now, and I want to be covered.
Ya, before trade with extra crap thrown in, I was at $78k for mine.

And I'm poking about 2". Here in Ontario it's "illegal" as well along with stubby bumpers. I don't get hassled. I did however forget how much pole sucks this time of year with the slush and shit. I have some Rokblok front flaps coming today actually. But ya, I wouldn't mind the little extensions.

Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Ya, before trade with extra crap thrown in, I was at $78k for mine.

And I'm poking about 2". Here in Ontario it's "illegal" as well along with stubby bumpers. I don't get hassled. I did however forget how much pole sucks this time of year with the slush and shit. I have some Rokblok front flaps coming today actually. But ya, I wouldn't mind the little extensions.
I'm definitely in the market for RokBloks. I had a huge build up of shush on my rear fenders the other day during a snowstorm. I wasn't too bothered, but my wife was pissed when it fell on her foot!

OP
OP
Dyolfknip74

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I'm definitely in the market for RokBloks. I had a huge build up of shush on my rear fenders the other day during a snowstorm. I wasn't too bothered, but my wife was pissed when it fell on her foot!
Ya, I hate the look but they're quick release so I'll leave them on for the winter at least. My daughter was pissed getting in the back. Between the Mopar 2" and 35s she dragged her pants through the shit stuck to fender. Lol.

I don't need the rears so that made the cost a bit better as well, along with install.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Ya, I hate the look but they're quick release so I'll leave them on for the winter at least. My daughter was pissed getting in the back. Between the Mopar 2" and 35s she dragged her pants through the shit stuck to fender. Lol.

I don't need the rears so that made the cost a bit better as well, along with install.
I'm on a Rock Krawler 2.5 lift and 35s, so we're singing from the same sheet of music! My son gives me a hard time about the mud too.

OP
OP
Dyolfknip74

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I'm on a Rock Krawler 2.5 lift and 35s, so we're singing from the same sheet of music! My son gives me a hard time about the mud too.
Looks like same tires anyway and+1 offset on some Fuel Blocks. Love the look, completely forgot about this time of year. Lol.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I'm running -15 offset KMC Tanks. They poke WAAAY out there.

I knew it'd get messy, but I love the look.

Sponsored

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon, 2010 Callaway SC572 Camaro SS
For those of you that are just looking for the Mopar XR Fender Flare Extension, here are the part numbers:

68536652AA
68536653AA
68536654AA
68536655AA

The fronts (52/53) are supposed to be about $19 USD each and the rears (54/55) are supposed to be about $17 USD each once they are released. Release date for the USA is supposed to be sometime in December 2021 or January 2022. Not sure when they'll be available for purchase here in Canada.

You'll also need to purchase a tool for installing the plastic rivets as well as the plastic rivets themselves. I gathered these from another thread on flare extensions and I've got both items saved in my Amazon.ca wish-list in case I decide to go this route.

Tool Aid S&G 19400 Rivet Tool for Plastic Rivet

Rexka 50pcs Fender Flare Bumper Door Trim Plastic Rivet Retainer 1/4 Hole

OP
OP
Dyolfknip74

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
For those of you that are just looking for the Mopar XR Fender Flare Extension, here are the part numbers:

68536652AA
68536653AA
68536654AA
68536655AA

The fronts (52/53) are supposed to be about $19 USD each and the rears (54/55) are supposed to be about $17 USD each once they are released. Release date for the USA is supposed to be sometime in December 2021 or January 2022. Not sure when they'll be available for purchase here in Canada.

You'll also need to purchase a tool for installing the plastic rivets as well as the plastic rivets themselves. I gathered these from another thread on flare extensions and I've got both items saved in my Amazon.ca wish-list in case I decide to go this route.

Tool Aid S&G 19400 Rivet Tool for Plastic Rivet

Rexka 50pcs Fender Flare Bumper Door Trim Plastic Rivet Retainer 1/4 Hole
That's great! Thank you!

razorbc

First Name
Razor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 1984 CJ7 Laredo
....there are none. Not that I'm in the market. Just seems odd we can't even order a 392 or XR package. My dealer hasn't even been informed of the the XR package and doing a search for any XR specific parts gives a return of 0.

I'm thinking there is some obscure traffic act law that won't allowing them to be brought in?

Any other ideas?
Hello from Abbotsford. Loving my XR.

I am actually listing it for sale as I got an allocation for the 392XR in the USA.

Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian MY 2022 392 and XR options....... IMG_0211