wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Is there a relay and a fuse to this switch? I checked the fuse and it was good. I am not getting power to it under the hood.
Sponsored

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Is there a relay and a fuse to this switch? I checked the fuse and it was good. I am not getting power to it under the hood.
What are the settings on the switch? Make sure its not on momentary. :) Also check the usual things like ignition vs battery settings.

Yes each switch has a fuse/relay, umm haven't looked in a while, but they are are marked on the fuse panel.

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Yes the relays are inside the PDC if your aux buttons came from factory. If they were installed after, they’re inside a little black box somewhere under the hood.

gm920

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Billet Silver
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Retired)

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
What turned out to be the issue, I'm having the same issue. How's your trip going anyway, I dont think I've seen any updates.

Sponsored

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I did not have time to look at the switch before we left on the trip. I may try and look at it this week as we have some down time as Gary is probably buying a 40 ft diesel pusher motor home tomorrow and if he does, we will wait for him as he has to drive it back to Michigan and get his taxes done then fly back to Yuma to meet up with us.
This thread is 23 pages line and is about or trip.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/so...michigan-to-mexico-border-to-alaska-and-back/

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
I did not have time to look at the switch before we left on the trip. I may try and look at it this week as we have some down time as Gary is probably buying a 40 ft diesel pusher motor home tomorrow and if he does, we will wait for him as he has to drive it back to Michigan and get his taxes done then fly back to Yuma to meet up with us.
This thread is 23 pages line and is about or trip.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/so...michigan-to-mexico-border-to-alaska-and-back/
Cool, thanks for taking the time to reply:) If I figure mine out before yours I'll let you know. I have the thread marked to watch but for some reason wasn't getting notified of new post, I have a lot of catching up to do:) I'm sure theres lots of good tips, my wife and son are taking our Jeep on a cross country journey here in a couple months.
Sponsored