Not open for further replies.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Thanks for all of the hard work! Still no change in over a month for me, but I still get excited looking at each update!!!
I almost reordered in early April, it looks April orders are getting delivered.
Sponsored

Last edited:

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
You paid $20 !!!
So what if I only paid $20. I paid for a service and the individual who is providing that service has not responded to any of the communications I've sent him. It's not as if I'm bombing this dude with PM's or e-mails every day. I sent one PM the day I learned my VON # was changing and one e-mail a day or two after that. It was only after a week of no response to either and no update on the tracking that I decided to make a public post asking what gives when people try making me out to be the bad guy. I guess because I speak up and call attention to something I'm the ass hole, whatever.

Wouldn’t wanna be your dealer with that 50K JL he sold you...
Funny you mention that, I've no issues whatsoever with e-mail responses from my sales guy. I don't bomb him with e-mails, nor am I overly demanding. Anytime I have e-mailed him he's been responsive, typically responding in an hour or less, even on his days off.

Nvr2Late

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR on order
I was just told by my dealer I am in KZS. I haven't seen S listed anywhere as a KZ status. Anyone have an idea what this status code means?

Sponsored

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
So what if I only paid $20. I paid for a service and the individual who is providing that service has not responded to any of the communications I've sent him. It's not as if I'm bombing this dude with PM's or e-mails every day. I sent one PM the day I learned my VON # was changing and one e-mail a day or two after that. It was only after a week of no response to either and no update on the tracking that I decided to make a public post asking what gives when people try making me out to be the bad guy. I guess because I speak up and call attention to something I'm the ass hole, whatever.
No but you’re the one who mentioned “rolling heads” lol
heads would be rolling if it takes more than a day to respond to a request.

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How did I not quote you properly ?!?! Kinda confused here
Look at how you quoted me, then look at what I actually said. The way you quoted that statement, you make it appear I want his head on a platter which is not the case. I was simply drawing a parallel explaining how things that fly in the automotive industry wouldn't fly in the industry I work in.

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Dealer called, I went from D1 to JB!!
You've definitely got a good salesperson! Mine is responsive to inquiries, but would never take it upon herself to inquire about the status of my Jeep unless and until I ping her. To her credit, though, there is never any update from FCA for her to give me.

vonbek

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
You've definitely got a good salesperson! Mine is responsive to inquiries, but would never take it upon herself to inquire about the status of my Jeep unless and until I ping her. To her credit, though, there is never any update from FCA for her to give me.
Yes, he's been on top of it from the start. I get notified by the dealer before the tracking sites update.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.