Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
7AB4CC72-F168-4F7F-B3D7-55BE78562705.jpeg

It’s finally here!!! 9wks (roughly) from order to delivery. Photos don’t do it justice though!

I love the way the wheels blend with the Sting Grey paint.

agonized over whether to go with color matched hard top and fender flares, glad I didn’t.
Nice setup. I wouldn’t have changed any colors either. Beautiful.
Sponsored

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
Well my build finally arrived yesterday. Got it last night and spent this morning doing my first adders. Rock rails with side steps, Mopar all weather floor mats and rear cargo tray, Mopar roof crossbars, and ram mount dash rail mounting system. The side steps were a necessity for my wife who is vertically challenged. My build is a loaded rubicon extreme recon.

EE683DF9-EA1A-44E5-AC28-8A032C704D6D.jpeg

07273210-2775-4F19-9806-82B6ADE5623D.jpeg

3AFB3B9D-A767-4887-9E57-A479B533B493.jpeg

C7F8DCF6-9747-43F3-ADE0-5C3868F60DAA.jpeg
Nice setup. Sharp looking Jeep. Enjoy after a long wait.

GoingPostal

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU RHD (Belle), 08 Mercury Sable (The Sh*tbox)
Occupation
Rural Carrier Associate
Just got the call... 12 weeks exactly from order to pickup. PDI tomorrow, picking it up Thursday afternoon! Hydro Blue Unlimited Sport / Cold Weather Group / MOPAR Headliners / Alpine Sound. Pics to come as soon as she gets home, and the build starts in the new year once the bank account recuperates a little bit...
On that note, will 33s void any part of my warranty? 🤔

guzie

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Love it...you gonna do bumpers? First thing I did is front and rear steel bumpers...did the rocker guard/step thingy and now installing a roof rack...gonna do a complete skid plate next, I think...got to get to it, almost 400 miles already...
Thanks. Love it too. It has steel bumpers from the factory. Just need to add a winch later on in the spring. That and an onboard air compressor.

Sponsored

DontCallMeRubi

First Name
DR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR/2017 Corvette Z06
Thanks. Love it too. It has steel bumpers from the factory. Just need to add a winch later on in the spring. That and an onboard air compressor.
I did not want the factory steel bumpers is why I went elsewhere...

I will do air also, ARB?? Or something else, what do you think?

GoingPostal

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU RHD (Belle), 08 Mercury Sable (The Sh*tbox)
Occupation
Rural Carrier Associate
Just got the call... 12 weeks exactly from order to pickup. PDI tomorrow, picking it up Thursday afternoon! Hydro Blue Unlimited Sport / Cold Weather Group / MOPAR Headliners / Alpine Sound. Pics to come as soon as she gets home, and the build starts in the new year once the bank account recuperates a little bit...
On that note, will 33s void any part of my warranty? 🤔
Couldn't resist... 15 minute detour on my way home from work tonight to see her in person. Just 2 more sleeps!!

Snapchat-1458137108.jpg

Osprey8764

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon JLU
Great info here on orders.

New user here, just placed order for a ‘22 Rubicon JLU on 12/6. Coming from a couple of Ford F-150 Lariat FX4s since 2011.

1st car was a ‘85 CJ, 2nd was a ‘02 TJ.

Excited to get back to the Jeep family and give some Jeep waves!

Sounds like it may be April before that happens. Anxiously waiting week 1…

ram4whldr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
Just had a chat with a representative from Jeep chat and they indicated that Jeep has not started building any 2022 model year Wranglers as of today. Previous start date was indicated as 12/06/21.

BlackTanJL22

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 2dr JL Black/Tan 6cyl stick
I mean, the frustration is totally valid. But once the 21s are built there's no reason why they shouldn't start building 22s while sorting out the shipping logistics on the 21s. Those things can happen in tandem.
My 21 hasn’t even been started yet. Forget shipping and logistics. I’m starting to think that Jeep just doesn’t want to build certain models.

Sponsored

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
My 21 hasn’t even been started yet. Forget shipping and logistics. I’m starting to think that Jeep just doesn’t want to build certain models.
Let's use our rational brains here. Jeep wants to make as many Wranglers as people will give them money for, and knows how to make hundreds of thousands per year, given the opportunity. There are quite clearly external factors that are at play here that are holding up some trucks.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
Let's use our rational brains here. Jeep wants to make as many Wranglers as people will give them money for, and knows how to make hundreds of thousands per year, given the opportunity. There are quite clearly external factors that are at play here that are holding up some trucks.
Were I in month 7 of waiting, I’d have no rationality left to draw upon.

OsoAlaskaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Rubicon(waiting)
I really think these orders are held up for stupid things like floor mats and various material shortages. I know other manufacturers are experiencing similar delays. Seems dumb but it won't ship until all the boxes are checked and apples match for apples. Sucks to wait that long.

Last edited:

DontCallMeRubi

First Name
DR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR/2017 Corvette Z06
I really think these orders are held up for stupid things like floor mats and other material shortages. I know other manufacturers are experiencing similar delays. Seems dumb but it won't ship until all the boxes are checked and apples match for apples. Sucks to wait that long.
On mine, ordered 08-30-21 and picked up from dealer on 10-30-21, they just deleted the mats...no questions asked.
Sponsored