Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
1638799643936.png

Now I need another badge.
You sure you're not "Wondering" in the lane, before using your "Breaks" to stop because you hear a noise in your "Axel"?
Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
And for the Jeep I passed last night that was so upset I flashed them because they were blinding me:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...m-headlights-after-lift-or-replacement.17448/

If I flash you and you don't have your high beams on, you might be the lazy bastage that needs to adjust your lights. FFS
Back in October, I replaced my halogens with Oracle Oculus Bi-LED lights. After aiming them per instructions and driving around that first night, I thought for sure I'd get flashed a lot simply because of how much better/farther I can see, so much so that I've double/triple checked the aim. I've even aimed at my wife's car and the one my daughter drives in the driveway and checked to make sure the cutoff is below the windshield. I know that if I am parked at an intersection with a bit of a slope or the road does something similar, I'm likely shining straight in someone's eyes for a bit. But that's going to happen in that scenario even if I aimed them lower and that seems to be when I get flashed.

Surprisingly enough, though, I still have been flashed less than I did with the halogens.

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
‘Morning, Everyone (Get Better, Mike @obwahn !)!

Crazy rainstorm out here last night, one of those of the literally horizontal rain, blowing windows/shades open type of storms. Yowza!

Anyway, here’s Mr. Cowfish again, mainly because he’s cute (for a fish), and its a good photo…

AEC8-AD3-C-53-BF-4339-B36-C-2524-DB942-D6-F.jpg

Cheers,
-CM-

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
You sure you're not "Wondering" in the lane, before using your "Breaks" to stop because you hear a noise in your "Axel"?
Might be noise coming from that "wench" on the front bumper? Hope you can stop in a "strait" line. Better "clime" out and see.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
‘Morning, Everyone (Get Better, Mike @obwahn !)!

Crazy rainstorm out here last night, one of those of the literally horizontal rain, blowing windows/shades open type of storms. Yowza!

Anyway, here’s Mr. Cowfish again, mainly because he’s cute (for a fish), and its a good photo…

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1638802469007

Cheers,
-CM-
I hope you have a nice stockpile of pics for when you are in the PNW, unless you plan to add more while you are there.

Sponsored

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager