avei5150

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I thought the black addon was the BSM as it is not on all lights. I got my build sheet today as well just not the sticker yet.

I am not surprised the engine block heater. I know when I ordered it was automatically added by the cold weather package. Shame it was removed.

When I have my build sheet does it mean it’s done building ? I was previously in F (paint).

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
I thought the black addon was the BSM as it is not on all lights. I got my build sheet today as well just not the sticker yet.

I am not surprised the engine block heater. I know when I ordered it was automatically added by the cold weather package. Shame it was removed.

When I have my build sheet does it mean it’s done building ? I was previously in F (paint).
The black add on is on all LED lights, it’s not on the lights that come with the standard halogen lights.
Build sheets gets to us usually the day after it has begun being built. But it only takes 1-2 days to build, so basing on when you got your F status it should be almost done and put into I status which is built pending inspection, after that is Jb where your options are added, then JE (more emission tests) and finally KZ which is shipping

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
This week my ocean blue is suppose to arrive at the dealer. My birthday is May 4th so it’s like a self bought gift. I also saw my dealer ordered a blue rubicon and it’s beyond fully loaded for a extra 4K then my Sahara so I’m thinking of jumping over to the rubicon wagon but I truly truly truly hate that red dash anyone knows if that’s easily customizable or will be in future?
Just get it wrapped

Sponsored

OscarMike_to_Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Ocean Blue, '65 Mustang Convt, 1972 Honda CT70H
Congrats! Another Ocean Blue Rubi in Florida! Edit: Sorry about intake valve. Good luck with the white. Nonetheless...

Did you get the door edge guards as an option or dealer installed? I don't think mine has any...

Bye red... hello blue! Btw.... the color. When you see a picture of a heart its like a heart, but when you see an actual human heart in person, for real, its like a vivid real thing. There's no comparing the picture to the real thing. That's what this blue is. Pictures look good, but in person OMG. ITS BLUE, ITS METALLIC, ITS ALMOST IRIDESCENT PURPLE BLUE. In one spot its this craxy metaliic true blue, an inch away in a lil shade it changes seamlessly to a purple hued blue. Guys, we are the smartest jeepers EVER bc this is one of a kind. Right now I'd swear its purple bc the sun is setting. Im in love. Forget my guy, this jeep just stole my heart!

20180427_172604.jpg

20180427_193217.jpg

20180427_175746.jpg

20180427_163213.jpg

20180427_193726.jpg

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Congrats! Another Ocean Blue Rubi in Florida! Edit: Sorry about intake valve. Good luck with the white. Nonetheless...

Did you get the door edge guards as an option or dealer installed? I don't think mine has any...
Nope those were all me. Just left them on for the next guy

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
Looks like you took the lead in the 1st to receive an all blue Jeep
yeah you know how that's been going, who knows... But I sure do hope so...either one of us really.....

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
The led taillights are the same as the blind spot taillights. Just the sensor is not in the black part.
I'm fairly confident that the sensor is in them, just not active. There is no discernible difference in those tail lamps as with the safety group.

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
@JLUBLU , I ordered from Blake Fulenwilder in Clyde. They were AWESOME to work with. :like:
Sponsored