Sponsored

Steve's Blue Rubi Build

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Seems like it's optional with only a two inch lift. But I read some other posts and saw some videos on how it's important to maintain the factory angle (geometry) on the axle and control arms if you're staying with the Mopar/Jeep control arms.

I think you're probably okay without them but I just figured the relocation brackets were a pretty cheap addition so why not throw them on there while I have everything torn apart anyway.
Fair enough. Would you mind posting your alignment sheet when you get it done? Just like to compare.
Sponsored

OP
OP
srhoyt1979

srhoyt1979

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Oil & Gas
Fair enough. Would you mind posting your alignment sheet when you get it done? Just like to compare.
Will do!

Right now my steering wheel is slightly off towards passenger and I haven't measured the toe yet. I'm gonna install the new Drag Link and Tie Rod this weekend then I'll probably take it somewhere to have it all aligned.

Last edited:

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Will do!

Right now my steering wheel is slightly off towards passenger and I haven't measured the toe yet. I'm gonna install the new Drag Link and Tie Rod this weekend then I'll probably take it somewhere to have it all alligned.
Awesome. Thanks Steve. Mine is riding 100x better now that I got those red shocks out but if a couple relocation brackets will help even more, I'm all over that like a fat kid on a Smartie.
Sponsored