Sponsored

2022 Hardtop Production Halted?

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
@Gaffer check with Jim Marsh in Las Vegas, NV, we got 6% under invoice when we ordered our 2019. Antonio Magana was the contact at the time, simple transaction, no surprises at the time of pickup.

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
@Gaffer check with Jim Marsh in Las Vegas, NV, we got 6% under invoice when we ordered our 2019. Antonio Magana was the contact at the time, simple transaction, no surprises at the time of pickup.
Ordered a 22 rubi from there 6 weeks ago. Good people to deal with and deals will come back later but for now it’s no hassle invoice pricing. Still best price out of the 6 Jeep dealerships in Vegas by far.

I can drive a few miles and pick it up when the call comes.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Ordered a 22 rubi from there 6 weeks ago. Good people to deal with and deals will come back later but for now it’s no hassle invoice pricing. Still best price out of the 6 Jeep dealerships in Vegas by far.

I can drive a few miles and pick it up when the call comes.
Yep their pricing changed and that's what screwed all AZ sales, since I had no somewhat close dealership to quote against. Now AZ is all similar, thus going to Kent in Idaho for the last ones... and Chapman for my 392.

Oh well.

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whats up with Kent and Petersons??
Probably that they're slow AF in responding. It's worth the discount. He's a great guy, just busy.

areuriding

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon XR
Probably that they're slow AF in responding. It's worth the discount. He's a great guy, just busy.
LOL.. Yeah, I can see that. My jeep came in yesterday and they called to start the finance part but it wasn't right and an adjustment needed to be made because the floor mats were deleted. Said they'd call right back once it was sorted out or would call back today, didn't happen.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOL.. Yeah, I can see that. My jeep came in yesterday and they called to start the finance part but it wasn't right and an adjustment needed to be made because the floor mats were deleted. Said they'd call right back once it was sorted out or would call back today, didn't happen.
Yep, communication is very slow. They're not great at setting expectations around that. As long as you plan for that, it should go smooth.

FloridaLarry

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi 4xe
Occupation
IT Manager
If a salesman thinks you're an idiot, are you at least partly to blame?

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
As a total aside, drive the 3.6 with the auto trans before you commit to anything. Both have their pros and cons but I absolutely love the way the 3.6 interacts with the 8 speed auto. Especially in manual mode, upshifting on aggressive throttle results in a little crackle on the upshift that gets me every time. Feels like my Audi S5 with its twin clutch DSG gearbox.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gaffer

Gaffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ / 2023 Sarah coming in the spring
Can you get a non hybrid 3.6 with auto?

jmccorm

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineering
Can you get a non hybrid 3.6 with auto?
Well, didn't we just step into the middle of a religious war? One side says they've got better acceleration the other side, with both sides having eTorque or not. Then that other side counters by saying that the original side sounds like a honda civic. Then the original side...

You've driven at least one of the vehicles.
I'll let you guess which is which! 😄

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
As a total aside, drive the 3.6 with the auto trans before you commit to anything. Both have their pros and cons but I absolutely love the way the 3.6 interacts with the 8 speed auto. Especially in manual mode, upshifting on aggressive throttle results in a little crackle on the upshift that gets me every time. Feels like my Audi S5 with its twin clutch DSG gearbox.
100% agree.. Our JLR, WITH THE 3.6 AND 8 SPEED AUTO, IS A GREAT COMBINATION.

OP
OP
Gaffer

Gaffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ / 2023 Sarah coming in the spring
This doesn't answer my question. Can I get a 3.6 and automatic without the hybrid? I don't have anything against the hybrid. I just need the seats to fold flatter than they do with the battery box.
Sponsored