Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
I picked mine up a little over 3 weeks ago. I love how the color changes in certain light. First Wrangler I have had since someone pulled out in front of me and I rolled my Hunter green/Tan 4.0L 5 speed YJ in February 2012, but that is a story for another thread.

My only unwavering stipulations for this Jeep was a manual transmission and Sarge Green. I had been to my local dealership and did some test drives but they didn't have what I wanted. I ended up building one on the Jeep website, and it said one exactly like I had built except it had the Sun and Sound package was in transit to the dealership a few miles from my house. I went there the next day and put a deposit down then anxiously waited for it to show up. I swear I had the window sticker memorized by the time it got here. I wasn't sure I would like the one touch top but it is growing on me, and the wife and kids love it. I am debating having it painted matte black or vinyl wrapping it as I like the contrast of a non body color top.

Only mod I have done so far is to put exhaust on it because, with the sound system and the restrictive stock exhaust I could barely hear it. I want to get a smooth flat fuel door and have it painted to match the body, then but a black star on it and on the other side, but have not had any luck finding one. So if anybody knows where I can get one let me know. If I can't find one I may buy one and remove the door and try to 3d print a star shaped door for it.

PXL_20211006_235859346.jpg

PXL_20211007_122854839.jpg

PXL_20211025_192455964.jpg

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Claymore finally got her lift!

Rock Krawler 2,5" Max Travel No Limits lift paired with Fox 2.0 Reservoir shocks.

Rides like a dream on the road, now I have to get her in the mud and rocks and get her flexy.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 20211029_131122

20211029_131101.jpg

IMG_20211027_185525.jpg

IMG_20211028_085034.jpg

Sponsored

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
My Sarge Green has finally arrived to report for duty! It took 9 weeks to get him and we are having a blast now! Kids loved flip-top driving. I ordered the 23W quick dealer order package which comes with a V6 and manual trans. I added the tan interior and premium soft top. I added the towing package with Aux switches & Gorilla Glass but that's it! :) Dealer salespeople were calling this a unicorn since they have not seen a Tan interior with the manual trans!
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club Sarge Green1

Last edited:

Sponsored

randeeezy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JL Willys
does anyone have the tan cloth seats? I'm wondering how that looks - I imagine it would provide some very nice contrast.
Also wondering if they would look like crap after a few years due to the inevitable stains and such . . . maybe I'll get black and get some tan seat covers haha

The_Irish_Weaver

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S - 2-door - Manual
does anyone have the tan cloth seats? I'm wondering how that looks - I imagine it would provide some very nice contrast.
Also wondering if they would look like crap after a few years due to the inevitable stains and such . . . maybe I'll get black and get some tan seat covers haha
can always get seat covers - some are made real well - with a tan top and wheels would look great